Farragut vs Dobyns Bennett

BatmanDB

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Volman, I was at the Jamboree...ermm..."South Super Bowl" the other night watching you sling those hotdogs and I was wondering, Is that your real hair color or do you put that "dobbin" on it? :thumb:

I can't speak for Volman, but speaking of the South Super Bowl, we are about to place an order for our jamboree champs rings, we can order one for you if you like. I'd hate for you to miss out.

Hey maybe you should wait until you beat Knox West Friday night and you could all get nipple rings for your first regular season win over a team west of Morristown. "Thats first regular season win over a team west of Morristown in your schools history" B)

shouldn't you be down by the river in that bathroom? heard bubba missed you.

Hey Volman, I was at the Jamboree...ermm..."South Super Bowl" the other night watching you sling those hotdogs and I was wondering, Is that your real hair color or do you put that "dobbin" on it? :thumb:

Nope, I put the "dobbin" on it. Then I "bendit". Git it, Dobbin Bendit?? B) Call me butter cause I'm on a roll!! B)

Does anybody have a long poll with a hook on it?

This Farragut team is not one of the better Farrgut teams that they have had in the last few years. Good d-line but not much behind them and the LB's not solid at all and the DB's Ok. DB defense get after Farragut early and hits there running back's and stays after Farragut they can win this game. Read the Farragut Press Newspaper and there coach said Browning will Not play in this game and get him ready for the OR game the next week.

This Farragut team is not one of the better Farrgut teams that they have had in the last few years. Good d-line but not much behind them and the LB's not solid at all and the DB's Ok. DB defense get after Farragut early and hits there running back's and stays after Farragut they can win this game. Read the Farragut Press Newspaper and there coach said Browning will Not play in this game and get him ready for the OR game the next week.

I've seen Farragut's backs , hitting them is not so easy.If you give them a little opening,they are gone!

I've seen Farragut's backs , hitting them is not so easy.If you give them a little opening,they are gone!

The one in 2007 but these two have zero break away speed and not a tough run as the one in 2007. These backs at not like the one you guys saw in 2007 trust me.

Allvolfan1, when you're talking about Farragut RB's not having any break away speed, are you talking about the same back that went up the middle, broke to the sideline, and went 75 yards against Alcoa in a scrimmage? Yeah, you are right, that's not fast at all. Hard to believe Alcoa's DB's are that slow....but I guess you have a different definition of "break away" speed.

I don't know......a Farragut player told me that Browning will be the starter Friday night.