South Pittsburg vs Grundy County

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time you dont find out much in the jamboree, but I stayed around to watch yall and jasper play. Yalls anouncer was yelling and said both team are 1-0 in the jamboree and yall came out with yall starters in trying to win and so did jasper after yall scored they put brocks in to score on yall. Both teams were trying there hardest to win. So dont act like yall wasnt trying to win. And if SP shows everything they got every year then why cant any of yall stop us from droping 40 on yall?

:wacko:

Your acting like the game has been played man. And last time GC and SP played I believe we won...

Yeah I think yall did beat us back in 04 and I think we won like 3 or 4 games that year but whatever yall will play a real SP team this year and we will see how good ur team is after friday. But Im sure you want get back on here like everybody else that get on here thinking that the mers. rule want happen to there team.

SP-49

G-7

As far as I know PirateTom it is going to be on allinbroadcasting.com I believe and I know for sure its on 910 AM WEPG here at home If you were going to be in the valley

Thanks, I was hoping it would be on that website...I will not be int he valley tomorrow so it looks like I will be spending a couple hours in front of the computer.... :popcorneater:

As far as I know PirateTom it is going to be on allinbroadcasting.com I believe and I know for sure its on 910 AM WEPG here at home If you were going to be in the valley

Thanks, I was hoping it would be on that website...I will not be int he valley tomorrow so it looks like I will be spending a couple hours in front of the computer.... :popcorneater:

Or... I'll just text you the highlights.