Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

One can only hope, for your sake, croz. Right now I'm seeing several more years in the Owls favor!! I guess you didn't see our freshmen versus Cookeville?? They aren't too bad. Even if they are small and slow.

Our Freshmen aren't bad either, or our sophomores and juniors for that matter.

Our seniors are alright as well. We just don't have enough of them.

That being said, 21-20 Gville.

I'm sure you Carthage fans will like that.

Oops........there it is. I've been waiting for it. Can't go a year without it. Leave it to a gorDANSville fan to start the Smith County High School.. Carthage deal.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you're saying, 7, is the near future looks to be in good hands at TC and SC?

Well bigreid, I don't know if I'd go that far just yet. Just speaking about us, I've seen a lot of Jr. High studs that just couldn't make it, for whatever reason, at the high school level. If they all stay out and continue to improve, then yeah, I'd say the future looks pretty bright for both programs. All of the missed assignments can be corrected. It's hard to teach the aggressive play that I witnessed last night. I know #27 would sure look a whole lot better in purple and gold, rather than black and gold! :wacko:

That's Smith County fans to you, croz!! Say it..... Smith County Owls. Now there, that feels better doesn't it?

21-20???? LOL it would take at least 12 quarters for that many points to be scored. 41-7 should be close. I predicted the score exactly in SC's last visit to the backyard.

31-13!!!

Yeah, the Smith County Owls have 2 home fields, 1 in Carthage, and 1 in gordonsville!!!

One can only hope, for your sake, croz. Right now I'm seeing several more years in the Owls favor!! I guess you didn't see our freshmen versus Cookeville?? They aren't too bad. Even if they are small and slow.

Our Freshmen aren't bad either, or our sophomores and juniors for that matter.

Our seniors are alright as well. We just don't have enough of them.

That being said, 21-20 Gville.

I'm sure you Carthage fans will like that.

Oops........there it is. I've been waiting for it. Can't go a year without it. Leave it to a gorDANSville fan to start the Smith County High School.. Carthage deal.

I saw the 1989 highlight film I believe it was, on Channel 3 the other day and for some strange reason it said Carthage Owls. Figured that would be fixed by now. When did it switch to SC?

Alright everyone, this game is gonna be a blowout. I'm not gonna put a score on it because it's gonna be bad. But Smith Co. wins BIG. Croz I don't know what SC team you saw play last friday but it was obviously not the same team I saw play. The team I saw play is gonna line up and pop ole Gville in the mouth over and over again and make them like it. :thumb:

Alright everyone, this game is gonna be a blowout. I'm not gonna put a score on it because it's gonna be bad. But Smith Co. wins BIG. Croz I don't know what SC team you saw play last friday but it was obviously not the same team I saw play. The team I saw play is gonna line up and pop ole Gville in the mouth over and over again and make them like it. :thumb:

I saw the same team you did.

I went there expecting to be impressed, so no one can say anything about my blue colored glasses.

However, I left there not as impressed as I expected, so maybe all those pairs of black colored glasses ya'll are looking through are a little too dark.

Those black colored glasses that the Owls are looking through show only the beauty, but they hide all the truth.

paraphrasing John Conlee.