McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

Blitzinbuc you didnt watch the same game I did.  But keep dwelling on the past im still looking forward to Central getting smacked right in the mouth this year.If u think Central will get smacked in the mouth then your crazy. No way Central D will let little Polk smash them they know all Polk does year in and year out is flat out run the pound but this year want be much luck Central D is nasty Polk want be ready for it. Polk needs to figure out how to get a passin game going if they expect to win big. So Sgt u and Lanning and ole Burt Jenkins a Central reject keep runnin yaws mouth we will see u at the game GO BIG BLUE
Glad you know me why don't you come on up and introduce yourself?  BTW I have not said Polk is going to win or blow Central out. I am saying that Cleveland was terrible and Central is not a great team, Charlie Murphy pretty much summed it all up.  I will leave the mouth running to the best there is and that would be some of you Central fans, Drink up! Charger1989, were you this big of a fan from '86-'89 or did you play?koolaid-blue-2-1.gif
NEVER WORRY NEVER FEAR I WILL C YOU GUYS AT THE GAME CAPTAIN KOOL AID IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys mud slinging aside, just want to throw this out there..

in the cleveland game number 12 for central took a hit and re-ingured his neck... i coached this kid for one year and he always fought hard every play. from what i hear he could possibly never play again, so send your thoughts and prayers out for this kid!

back to the mud slinging.

hey 6+4+3=2...you said earlier that you haven't said polk will win or get blown out or whatever..so what is you pick for friday? give me a score looking through those red tinted glasses! and remember....central has a nasty defense, which includes stiles and ragland, but i'm tellin you there are playmakers everywhere.

in the cleveland game number 12 for central took a hit and re-ingured his neck... i coached this kid for one year and he always fought hard every play. from what i hear he could possibly never play again, so send your thoughts and prayers out for this kid!

It's always bad to hear something like that; best wishes to him and his family.

Sorry to hear that...thought's and prayers sent. I saw them take him off the field but never heard anything about him.

I am picking Polk. As for the score I have a couple of guesses but I will keep them to myself they both depend on certain things happening. Just remember last year I said Central would most likely win...and they should have but this Polk team is much better than last year and Central is not the same team not even close IMO! Nothing toward the Central's coach's, they are much better off with this coaching staff. :popcorneater:

Sorry to hear that my prayers are with that young man and his family. I never like to hear a player go down or with the injury you said might end his playing days i just hate it. i'm not going to get to slinging mud or bashing players i'm a former polk player and member of the team. Both teams are well coached and central is way better off with these coaches. but anyways to the game if central can get rid of the mistakes it should be a great game i don't think either team will blowout either team friday night. polk will be ready to play and play with that heart and pride they always do. polk is a whole lot better then last year and central lost i lil bit and i'm ready for this game to be played. i have to go with polk winning just by what i've seen from both teams but its going to be close. good luck to both teams and injury free game i don't want to see either team lose a player because both are going to make the playoffs and need all the players to be heathly when they get there. GO POLK

I don't think central's offense has fallen off as bad as people think. just because they havent lit up the scoreboard against the likes of oliver springs and the whole cast of cupcakes they've played the last couple years doesnt mean they they aren't capable of putting it in the endzone. if PC cant get pressure on the qb it will be all blue.

Central fans WAKE UP! ... Be honest with yourself,,,there were no positives in that game,,,your kicker was the closest thing to a positive, he is a stud,,but he even missed a PAT!!!!! Tell me what you saw that leads you to believe you could "blow out" any team? ...

For clarification, McMinn Central's kicker did not miss the PAT. His linemen were late getting on the field. A penalty was called for illegal motion or something. Also a kicker can't kick a ball when it's lying flat on the ground. In several games last season and in both games this season ... there's always someone running out on the field late. I don't think there's an excuse for that. You know there's a touchdown...you know there's going to be a PAT. Why aren't the boys ready to be on the field and in their positions?

Hey blitzinbuc I played for the team that you think is going to lose friday. But they will be the winners POLK COUNTY. So please shut up your an idiot

Just to let you guys know SgtEagleFort did play at Polk but it was only mop up duty on Monday nights. He couldn't handle Polks physical practices and quit his junior year. When he was on the team he was known as an ERW (Eat - the team meal, Ride - the team bus, & Watch from the sidelines). If he played as tough as he talks he would have been all state. So Central fans keep this in mind when he gats on here and starts running off at the mouth.

We all look forward to a good hard fought game Friday night!

Hey blitzinbuc I played for the team that you think is going to lose friday. But they will be the winners POLK COUNTY. So please shut up your an idiot

Just to let you guys know SgtEagleFort did play at Polk but it was only mop up duty on Monday nights. He couldn't handle Polks physical practices and quit his junior year. When he was on the team he was known as an ERW (Eat - the team meal, Ride - the team bus, & Watch from the sidelines). If he played as tough as he talks he would have been all state. So Central fans keep this in mind when he gats on here and starts running off at the mouth.

We all look forward to a good hard fought game Friday night!

:roflol::thumb:You gotta love Central/Polk week!! :lol::lol:

I don't think central's offense has fallen off as bad as people think. just because they havent lit up the scoreboard against the likes of oliver springs and the whole cast of cupcakes they've played the last couple years doesnt mean they they aren't capable of putting it in the endzone. if PC cant get pressure on the qb it will be all blue.

Strength of opponents has played a big part in centrals scoring this year compared to last, but it seems the OL play is down from last year also. Central has just as good (if not improved) offensive threats as they did last year. Prediction: If OL can protect QB and open a few holes better than last two games, i see central winning by 2 TD's or more, but not sure OL can hold PC consistently. Either way, I'm picking MC (2 TD's if OL play improves or if not, finding a way to put up 14-17 and squeaking one out in a close one). Don't see PC scoring more than 14 on MC's defense.