McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess my pic of the Blue Kool Aid was too much for some of you. Let's see back to name calling and bashing Polk players. Keep drinking and showing those true colors.

velvethoop35, The pot calling the kettle...

koolaid-blue-2-1.gif

6+4+3 You should mass produce your sippy cups and sell them at the game Friday night.

After the Chargers beat the Cats by 10 or more (at least 1 defensive TD), Some of the Wild Polecats,,, oh,,, I mean Polk Wildcats faithful may want to try some of the refreshing elixir in their very own sippy cup.

Just wanted to bump this back to the top, Chargers win 21 - 7

I guess my pic of the Blue Kool Aid was too much for some of you. Let's see back to name calling and bashing Polk players. Keep drinking and showing those true colors.

velvethoop35, The pot calling the kettle...

koolaid-blue-2-1.gif

6+4+3 You should mass produce your sippy cups and sell them at the game Friday night.

After the Chargers beat the Cats by 10 or more (at least 1 defensive TD), Some of the Wild Polecats,,, oh,,, I mean Polk Wildcats faithful may want to try some of the refreshing elixir in their very own sippy cup.

Just wanted to bump this back to the top, Chargers win 21 - 7

I agree with Charlie, Rayl on his back - long night MC. Rayl on his feet,long night Polk.

yeah im sure the coaches loaded up the players in the middle of the school day and drove them thirty minutes to clean their colons on polk county's bus. get real man have some sense.

Sounds similar to Polk fans or players last year supposedly drawing perfectly stenciled paw prints on the sidewalk going into the stadium! :thumb:

POLK 49 CENTRAL 12

The better team won tonight but I will admit the Central team murdered themselves in penalties. There were mistakes from the offense, the defense, and the coaching staff added senseless penalty into the mix. The officials were very touchy but 98% were correct calls. Polk's D was 50mm sniper rifle that blew the head off the Chargers offensive strategy. Great job guys!!!!!!

Polk wins 49-12................

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahha!

:lol:

Bet ya all the blue koolaid drinkers won't come back and eat their crow.... Whatya think?

:D

there you are yeehaw! where have you been? why didn't you run your mouth this year?!

i said this would be a good close game between two good football teams...I WAS WRONG!!! not saying central is a bad team, but polk is a very good team...better than i thought! number 12 plays hard, but he is no brett favre like some have called him....number 30, heck all of em play extremely hard!

i would say central came ready to play tonight...up until 35...or 40....or 42...or 41 seconds left in the first half! after that they just fell apart right in front of us..... come on polk fans i'm eating my crowe...admit yall got a lot of help at the end of the first half with the clock and the refs! although central were the ones that let polk score...not the refs...but still!!! that was awful! it was meigs co all over again!!!

mcminn central has a whole lot of getting better to do. and another thing...what is the deal with the players not knowing when they are supposed to be on the field? it seemed like every other play there was a player running on the field late! come on! got to be better prepared than that!

will polk lose again?

Polk wins 49-12................

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahha!

:lol:

Bet ya all the blue koolaid drinkers won't come back and eat their crow.... Whatya think?

:D

there you are yeehaw! where have you been? why didn't you run your mouth this year?!

i said this would be a good close game between two good football teams...I WAS WRONG!!! not saying central is a bad team, but polk is a very good team...better than i thought! number 12 plays hard, but he is no brett favre like some have called him....number 30, heck all of em play extremely hard!

i would say central came ready to play tonight...up until 35...or 40....or 42...or 41 seconds left in the first half! after that they just fell apart right in front of us..... come on polk fans i'm eating my crowe...admit yall got a lot of help at the end of the first half with the clock and the refs! although central were the ones that let polk score...not the refs...but still!!! that was awful! it was meigs co all over again!!!

mcminn central has a whole lot of getting better to do. and another thing...what is the deal with the players not knowing when they are supposed to be on the field? it seemed like every other play there was a player running on the field late! come on! got to be better prepared than that!

will polk lose again?

I agree the ref kinda messed that up, there was 40.8 seconds when the play started but they didn't stop the clock after the first down catch by #10. There was several seconds ran off, the probably should have been 32 or so, but I don't think that one play would equal 37 points.