Smith Co / Livingston Academy

owls32

Ponder is on crutches and i think has his mri tomorrow (not for sure on that), and jose broke his pinky but he broke it in the first half of the gville game and just taped it up and played the whole second half. One of the toughest kids i have ever met in my life if not the toughest, i wish only the best for jose in everything and i know it would kill him if they wouldnt let him play friday but you will have to chain him down to keep him off the field.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BD, is that you or the wife talking!?!?! LOL. Thanks a lot, the work is hard at times, but hey, people wanna see their kids, mom and dad were the same. Game time is less than 48 hours away. Tomorrow is walkthrough for both teams, and perfecting time. Who knows, this could be the year LA breaks the streak, then again, we may be talking about 2010. I hope it is, I just think they have to contain that great air attack at SC. SC is not a slouch running the ball, but the air is the specialty. IF LA wins, its low scoring, and 17-14. IF SC wins, they put up 28-35 points and allow no more than 17. IMO.

BD, is that you or the wife talking!?!?! LOL. Thanks a lot, the work is hard at times, but hey, people wanna see their kids, mom and dad were the same. Game time is less than 48 hours away. Tomorrow is walkthrough for both teams, and perfecting time. Who knows, this could be the year LA breaks the streak, then again, we may be talking about 2010. I hope it is, I just think they have to contain that great air attack at SC. SC is not a slouch running the ball, but the air is the specialty. IF LA wins, its low scoring, and 17-14. IF SC wins, they put up 28-35 points and allow no more than 17. IMO.

I would agree with your predicition for the game King. Low scoring LA has a shot, high scoring SC big.

Thats ole Big Daddy talkin now!!! If I took the pics, I'd have everyhting messed up. Thats why she takes the pics.. :roflol:

I'd say you are pretty close on predictions. I'm ready for a year of bragging rights myself!! :popcorneater:

Has anybody heard anything about Taylor Ponder yet?? I have talked to a few that said it don't look good, but I can't find anybody that knows anything for sure. I also heard Jose is nicked up. I hope nothing serious for either of these guys. Both are Srs and want to be on the field as much as they can.

At the start of the season we stated that injuries could really hurt this team. Seems injuries are are piling up now. I know this team will rebound to whatever injuries they have and do what they have to do to win. Good luck Owls.

SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We shall see. I think this is a first. The owls manhood has been called to the forefront. I hope some of the players get wind of this. Thanks for a little extra motivation

Mafia, I think some people saw the Gville score and detrermined that the Owls are soft. Considering how Gville played against the Owls and not taking into consideration how the Owls came back to win the game, they feel that we are soft. I don't think so !!!!!!

SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We shall see. I think this is a first. The owls manhood has been called to the forefront. I hope some of the players get wind of this. Thanks for a little extra motivation

I wouldn't think that the SC players need any motivation to get up for any game. Especially something said by a 3rd party on coachT.