Franklin Rebels (3-0) vs Ooltewah Owls (3-0)

huskergymnast33

Undefeated Franklin travels to face undefeated Ooltewah. In a match up of two play-off contenders, and a tough non-district for both teams. I know that this is a match-up that most fans never see, and people have little to no knowledge of either team. So fellow fans help fill in the picture for the opposing fans and keep it interesting.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week ends the offensive line debate. I can't wait to see the offensive line crumble under Ooltewah's defense. Even oversized beanie baby #78 Anderson will get demolished by the DE... Smith is his name I believe? Now we can finally see the true nature of the rebel o line this year. Get ready for a long game rebel RBs, since there won't be any holes open for you.

This week ends the offensive line debate. I can't wait to see the offensive line crumble under Ooltewah's defense. Even oversized beanie baby #78 Anderson will get demolished by the DE... Smith is his name I believe? Now we can finally see the true nature of the rebel o line this year. Get ready for a long game rebel RBs, since there won't be any holes open for you.

How many times do you guys have to be wrong before you finally shut up?

"Oversized Beanie Baby?" That's why he will probably be playing at the next level, right? Smith can't stop five people. Hes good, really good. But, he can't stop all five people by himself. If they want to completely shut them down then the whole defense will have to step up. Plus, Franklin's defense isn't exactly a push over.

I was just going to ask that same question. You would think after three straight games that these three would finally learn that they are wrong, and that they might find another team to attack.

"Oversized Beanie Baby?" That's why he will probably be playing at the next level, right? Smith can't stop five people. Hes good, really good. But, he can't stop all five people by himself. If they want to completely shut them down then the whole defense will have to step up. Plus, Franklin's defense isn't exactly a push over.

I was just going to ask that same question. You would think after three straight games that these three would finally learn that they are wrong, and that they might find another team to attack.

For some reason, I am thinking that this game is on a Saturday, although that maybe merely wishful thinking..........

For some reason, I am thinking that this game is on a Saturday, although that maybe merely wishful thinking..........

Not positive. I know that Franklin plays another Saturday game this season. But, I was thinking that is was when they go to Louisville. But don't take me for sure on that.

Ok "jrpfhs21" I am going to lay this out nice and clear for you. I hate how quickly intense these boards get, and how aggressively defensive people get on these message boards. There is a term in certain circles to describe how people react on message boards, it called a "keyboard-gangster". It means that people sit behind a computer screen and a keyboard and talk tough and put every other individual down that comes across their path, but would not swat a horse fly for biting them in the A**. I'm not going to get argumentative, I am not going to call you out. I just want you to understand something.

I am not going to repeat myself for the sake of argument. But I would like to point out that I never predicted a single game, and if I never predicted a game, and therefore I could never have been wrong. I expressed worries about the automatic arrogance of Franklin had already written CHS off, and that sentiment could be very dangerous. Every player at CHS dreams of being the team to un-thrown Franklin, and because of that they will be coming full speed at FHS until it happens. And if FHS slows down and thinks they will walk over CHS every year, eventually CHS will upset the favored Franklin (and it may very well happen while you still a student at FHS).

The only other discussion I have even gotten involved in was a ridiculous argument concerning Franklin's play-calling. I stepped in to clarify both sides of the dispute.

I am just a simple casual fan, who supports Williamson County football, that is why I was present at the IHS vs BHS game Friday night, and thus the reason my unassuming comments and opinions can be found on any thread surround Wilco football.

After a good win(in a not so fair enviroment),the owls better be ready for the rebels.I think these 2 teams are very similar in that the defenses are both very good..I give the edge to Ooltewah.The offenses seem to mirror each other:O-lines seem to be in a down year(because of graduation),but,I give the edge to Ooltewah,just because of the coaching.Reed vs a sophmore qb?should be Reed.Franklin has 2 good backs,I think,so I give that edge to franklin.Special teams..Ooltewah,athletes..Ooltewah,should be a very good game to watch. PREDICTION:Owls 14-0 maybe more,if the boys execute the genius of MONROE.