Franklin Rebels (3-0) vs Ooltewah Owls (3-0)

huskergymnast33

KEEP RUNNING THE FOOTBALL COACH MONROE! I GUESS THATS WHY YOUR RECORD IS 253-63, KIND OF HARD TO ARGUE WITH ANY DECISIONS YOU MAKE! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK THAT RUNNING RIGHT AND LEFT IS LITTLE LEAGUE, SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL! BY THE WAY, IF AT ANYTIME IT GETS OLD WATCHING THE OWLS, THEN DONT GO TO THE GAMES! STAY AT HOME AND WATCH FLAG FOOTBALL ON TV, SO YOU CAN WATCH THEM THROW IT AROUND! GO OWLS, KEEP RUNNING THE BALL AND PLAYING HARD NOSED DEFENSE! THATS WHAT THE GAME WAS FOUNDED ON! LOOK AT THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS, MOST SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIPS! LOOK AT ALABAMA, NOTRE DAME, MOST NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS! RUN THE FOOTBALL, PLAY HARD NOSED DEFENSE, TRUE FANS OF THE GAME LOVE IT! THE SPREAD OFFENSE AND THE 3-3-5 DEFENSE, THATS MORE LIKE LITTLE LEAGUE!!!! FOR THOSE TEAMS THAT CANT PLAY REAL FOOTBALL!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mission accomplished............i get Big Hairy Owl back on here writing in ALL CAPS!!!!!!! Anyway, all i was really trying to say is mix it up like i ve said before nothing more or nothing less. You ve got to agree with Coach Monroe on his coaching skills at this point because of his proven record and he s doin what works and he s gonna put the kids on field who will win ball games so calm down BHO just rustlin your tail feathers. :thumb:

I m tired of hearing about the time the QB needs to pass,get the play off or go to the bathroom...........gettin old people. Had all the time in the world last year and the year before that!!! Now, i will agree on passing in practice with no pressure is crazy and let him air it out and see what happens. Why not let him throw in a game if he throws in practice???? The left and right little league running is getting old as well. Lets make a complete package out of the Owls and ride it deep in the playoffs!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I watched Coach Monroe at CHS for many many year's. He is not a passing type guy.He is run first,run second and run last. If he can't beat you with speed by getting to the corner he isnt gonna win. But most of the time he does. My best advice to Owl fans is dont ever expect a passing attack with Benny. Just not his style.

I think Ooltewah is ready......DEFENSE is always ready(can't say enough about them)The offense is getting better and better all around,the O-line is showing very good progress,as far as the passing part of our offense.,.everybody saw a pattern last year and over-lapping into this year..RUN,RUN,RUN!!!!, I say so,what? Despite what some people think(and,I quote)"MONROE knows what he's doing"as said earlier by "red4life",so,forget a big passing attack won't happen(not yet anyway,if ever).DEFENSE wins championships,its been said a million times,but its true.Put all your best athletes on defense,play for field position with a good kicking game.get 3-4 yds a carry,run the clock etc...Win by 3 or Win by 14 doesn't matter. Everybody needs to look at this team for what it is,be glad we have the coaches we have and the fan support we have and be loud as heck this friday!!! GO OWLS..!!!!!!

Well I guess I'm looking forward to the trip to Ooltewah. I still wish we were playing someone closer, but you have all heard my complaints on that. I really worry for our Rebels here. Will be a tough game in a tough environment. I still say we come out on top as the team looked alot better this week than the previous ones. Franklin 21 Ooltewah 20. Should be a great game.

So what? This is football! The road trips/tailgating are almost as good as having a home game. I wish like hades that this game wasnt on a friday so I could make the trip down there, but best wishes to the Rebels, I hope they one-up Oakland on the margin on victory from last year :thumb:

Maybe for you Oakland folks it is football and travelling, but it's hard to tailgate when we will get off work and travel and just get there in time for kickoff. Sorry, but we are going into the eastern time zone so it will be tough to tailgate. Also, some of our tailgating parents are not going because their son is not getting to go to the game.

Anyways back to the game. Tough one to call, but I got to go with the Rebels in a close one 24-21.

Well mission accomplished............i get Big Hairy Owl back on here writing in ALL CAPS!!!!!!! Anyway, all i was really trying to say is mix it up like i ve said before nothing more or nothing less. You ve got to agree with Coach Monroe on his coaching skills at this point because of his proven record and he s doin what works and he s gonna put the kids on field who will win ball games so calm down BHO just rustlin your tail feathers. :thumb:

Thanks, 2seam! My caps lock got stuck! I understand, but you know the passing situation we have is not exactly the greatest fit!