Elizabethton VS Greenville

Lawman1

It was a good game, greeneville got outcoached by a long shot. Ballard's play calling was the difference in the game. The d was on the field way to much, same story as the South game no pressure on the QB. They did throw a bunch of quick hitters though. Good job to the Cyclones and Coach Witten. It made no difference in the game but the officials were terrible. Let's all pray that Terrell Rollins knee is okay, got rolled up on early in the game and didn't play after that.

Hey coach Ballard get the ball into your playmakers hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good game, greeneville got outcoached by a long shot. Ballard's play calling was the difference in the game. The d was on the field way to much, same story as the South game no pressure on the QB. They did throw a bunch of quick hitters though. Good job to the Cyclones and Coach Witten. It made no difference in the game but the officials were terrible. Let's all pray that Terrell Rollins knee is okay, got rolled up on early in the game and didn't play after that.

Hey coach Ballard get the ball into your playmakers hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run, Run, run, punt...

Can we not try to pass???

Ballard come on letem pass...

Hey greeneville#1 you talked about how great your kicking game is well how about taylor hodge of betsy he done an outstanding job and is one of or not the best athletes we have.I heard tenn is looking at him can anyone confirm this.

His balls have no hangtime at all...Greenevilles special teams is pretty awesome...

But i doubt tenn. is lookin at him if he cant make those field goals...wide left???

Hey greeneville#1 you talked about how great your kicking game is well how about taylor hodge of betsy he done an outstanding job and is one of or not the best athletes we have.I heard tenn is looking at him can anyone confirm this.

His balls have no hangtime at all...Greenevilles special teams is pretty awesome...

But i doubt tenn. is lookin at him if he cant make those field goals...wide left???

Dude you kill me you have talked for 2 weeks about how good your greenedevils are but not one time have you said anything good about betsy but we both know now who the better team is so how about giving betsy a little credit.

Run, Run, run, punt...

I was wondering who or what . Ballard's fault ? It is a team sport! greeneville LOST

Sorry Greeneville, but I was not real impressed. This is not one of your better teams. #11 Spradlin looked pretty good and played with a lot of intensity, but nothing else stood out. The Cyclones dominated every phase of the game. The Cyclone QB, RB's, OL, receivers, defense, and special teams all outplayed their Devil counterparts. The statistics were lopsided in the Cyclone's favor and the 10-0 score is very misleading. It very easily could have been a thirty point win. The Cyclones are back baby!

Run, Run, run, punt...

Missed big Chaz.....