Huntingdon @ Union City

GoldStandard

Huntingdon by 14, maybe more. UC hasn't had to play hard yet and I think milan would smoke uc, just a hunch though.

That makes a good point i don't think it will be 2 td's difference! U may be right Huntingdon as played MV and Milan. UC is at home and they are coached well they will be ready to play! If there is a big point spread in this one it will be a shock to me! I am looking forward to seeing this one it should be a fantastic football game! Ever time i have been to see Huntingdon or UC play its been a great atmosphere and friendly folks! Good luck to both teams looking forward for a head knocker! :oops:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stangs by 21! cant stop our speed and this team is out to prove they are for real. :thumb:

I know the Mustangs are for real you have not got to prove anything! I saw them play Milan and the Mustangs could very well be 3-0 right now. No dout in my mind you are for real and i do think depth might be a factor. If it becomes a factor absolutely advantage Huntingdon. I would say Huntingdon has around 70 players amazing amount for a 1A school! thats alot at even level! But lets not forget this is UC and you are playing at UC. Look forward to this one! Good luck to both teams! :thumb:

I love everyone picking the Stangs.

Well, I will say you playing Milan and playing them like you did was something.

On the other had, Westview is down, really down. I would set them up like a team in Trigg County that Union City beat. Seen both teams.

So, all of you folks just keep on keeping on....

The Stangs have not seen a set of D-Backs like Union City...one which will be Mr. Football 2009.

These type games always comes down to the final 4th quarter. Union City doesn't have 70 players...maybe 40.

You only play 11 guys on the field at one time...that rule since the day of time.

Conditioning, now one will out conditon Union City....we have played to date counting our 3 hour scrimages....5 games. All which we have played decent in.

I will say this til games time, if it comes down to special teams, Union City may have that upper hand.

The passing game is in suspect. We can throw but can we defend. No matter what, games like these are what the kids practice for all summer long. May the better team win.

Look for around 4 thousand plus at this game. Lots of folks coming from other schools to see.

Good luck....play hard and be safe.

I watched Huntingdon play Milan. They should have beat Milan. I cant imagine UC being better than Huntingdon. And, it's not just Holder you have to contain...that Thompson kid can break a long run on you, too. Also, on defense, #5 is a beast.

I've got to pick Huntingdon in this one...should be a tremendous game....

Huntingdon.....28

UC................20