Sevier County vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

I was curious as to why nobody has said, anything about the "State Of The Kicking Game" after last weeks game? I guess the jury is still out ? Which is understandable

Homey... it was Central, let's see how it goes this week. Brett Anderson will be back at Punter this week right? But, it sure was good to see the Ball go thru the Uprights for those PAT's!! It had been a long time coming. That is something you take for granted, but not anymore. Let's hope things continue with the improved Kicking Game, huh?

Defensive stops by either team in this game may be few and far between. It could come down to who has the ball last. Look for a shoot-out Friday Night... I hope it does not come down to the Kicking Game!

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more day and we will be tested once again.I hope we have good weather and a safe game friday night.Sevier County rolls into J Fred as the AP # 11 {6A}team in the state.For what it's worth,the sports writers believe this is another one of the best teams in the state,and I'm not going to go against them on that.They will be big and have skill people that can play all over the field.I say,let's get ready for some football Tribe fans !!!!

Thank you for being so concerned about us (not). But if I were you, I'd be more concerned about not getting embarrassed by GC.

And then DB fans wonder why people root against you. :thumb: You have people on here like BatmanDB that make intelligent posts and I make a post saying nothing other than DB needs to win this game in case they are fighting other teams for a wildcard spot come playoff time and you type an idiotic post like that. You are the one that should be embarrassed for making your fanbase look like jerks.

WE ALL KNOW HOW INNOCENT YOUR LITTLE REMARKS ARE. GROW UP PACTOLUS CRYBABY.

Wow, you found the caps lock. Somebody needs to show DBCharmin some class. :thumb:

Indian fans that have seen the freshmen play, was Volman correct on your freshman class? Especially the Cook kid? What do you think Art? You guys might struggle a little this year, but I think you'll be in good shape in a year or so.

Cook and Barger stood out to me as players to really watch in the future.The last I heard on the lady was she would have to have surgery on her hip. Dobyns -Bennett needs to come out and have a great game tonight against a very good team .I would rather see coach Clark take on the best and try to get his teams ready as he done this year.I take a lot more pride for our team playing against the best as compared to beating up on a lot of weaker teams.Some years it might hurt even making the playoffs with the messed up tssaa changes,but most years you will know where you stand on the field and not in some poll.Last year DB would have got another state title if there wasn't a playoff.There is a playoff and playing the best is the right way to get better .Just think if we had played Sullivan East and Karns in place of Farragut and Clinton.We would be # 1 or #2 in the northest TN poll instead of #9.However,we wouldn't be as good a team on the field.That doesn't mean we will play lights out and not make mistakes against some fine teams over the next few games,but we are better prepared with the two losses than the other way around.Roll Tribe

Since you lost to both Farragut & Clinton, I am assuming that you mean SC is mediocre........

SC is a sleeper, they were knocking on the top 10 in the state this week. They have the weapons this year and heart! Be careful about calling a 4-0 team mediocre. Like what was posted earlier, we are measured by our records. Hope DB can turn it around. Good Luck to you all the rest of the way!

GO SMOKY BEARS!!!!