Jeff. Co. @ William Blount

tpoole12

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting matchup, but I just can't see the boys from JC winning against a formidable opponent with the offense in it's current state. Lot of guys out of position, athletes being underused, and a quarterback who lacks an understanding of how to play the position. It's frustrating to watch. I hate that I have to work Friday and will be missing the game, but I've got an old buddy prepared to give me updates thoughout. Go Blue! :oops:

Prep extra had Goins ranked 8th after the Bearden game(out of a hundred)....Google has stats for him in three varsity sports.I believe he would have lettered in all three if we still did that.(You may have to look up what"lettered"means lol),And only a sophmore when he did it!!!Other Google searches........ were in vain..!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL Down with the................. (Hate)triots!!!! ,,,,, UP WITH THE PATRIOTS !!! MORE COWBELL !!! LESS DISGRUNTLED Delusional haters...Up with Coach Anderson !!! GO PATRIOTS !!!,.....dvp4life!

Interesting matchup, but I just can't see the boys from JC winning against a formidable opponent with the offense in it's current state. Lot of guys out of position, athletes being underused, and a quarterback who lacks an understanding of how to play the position. It's frustrating to watch. I hate that I have to work Friday and will be missing the game, but I've got an old buddy prepared to give me updates thoughout. Go Blue! :thumb:

Wow JCSP20, that is real supportive of the team. Way to go!!!!

Honestly, based on the Bearden game, a mutual opponent, this should be a good close game. I do not know enough about the WB team to judge how weak or strong they are other than the mutual opponent link.

Sad part is, JeffCo has to win out for the season and Sevier Co has to loose 4 games for JeffCo to make the playoffs.

There is a chance, but it is slim.

So, as I said on a prior post on another thread, game three vs SevCo determined who was going to make the 6A playoffs in our District/Division.

I wish that game would have been game 10. Would have been a great build up for the playoffs.

Go Patriots!!!

More Cowbell is Coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell!!!! Join the Cowbell nation.

Interesting matchup, but I just can't see the boys from JC winning against a formidable opponent with the offense in it's current state. Lot of guys out of position, athletes being underused, and a quarterback who lacks an understanding of how to play the position. It's frustrating to watch. I hate that I have to work Friday and will be missing the game, but I've got an old buddy prepared to give me updates thoughout. Go Blue! :thumb:

Wow JCSP20, that is real supportive of the team. Way to go!!!!

Just being realistic. No point in trying to talk myself into being confident.

Simply put ... one of the greatest comebacks I've ever seen the Governors make in 30 years of football. Bless Jeff County's hearts ... I'm not sure I've ever seen a team self-destruct much worse in the opening minutes of the third quarter. Credit them for not quitting and taking it down the wire.

Thanks GovMan,

That is the one thing I must say about this years Jeff-Co team, they will have a miss-q or two or even three or four, but they do not quit. We still had a chance to win and went down swinging. That attitude will help these young men out later in life. :twisted:

Congratulations to the Govs, you folks were Classy in the win. You have some outstanding fans. Good Luck to the rest of your season.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

More Cowbell is coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell!!! Join the Cowbell nation.