Oak Ridge vs. Halls

boyfromsi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Blade will keep these boys focussed, and if they are, this could be a blood - letting. Halls just isn't the usual Halls this year. Not enough power to go with the power football. They do have skill players, but their line(s) have a long ways to go. Still, OR is not good enough to take this game lightly. We need to put them away early. :blush:

Any chance that Dowdy (QB that got hurt in car accident) can be back for this game?

It really wouldn't make much difference. I know I have a bad attitude but a Halls team 0-4 and just got taken out to the woodshed by a well executed wing-t offense. You can't run our version of the wing-t when your passing game is better than your running game. We need some developing linemen and fast or we will struggle to win three this year. Playoffs are a distant memory I now agree 0-6 isn't out of the question. I knew upfront this would be a difficult year but I had no idea we would drop off this much. Defense is trying very hard. But it's time to put the whole offense under a microscope next year. I think Karns will finally have our number this year.

:roflol::thumb::excl:

Back to the game Oak Ridge picked up a coach that is a winner and if they can go to Powell and disrupt them I can't even speculate on this weeks score or next weeks against AC either.

Halls is going to have to put their quarter back in the shotgun and hit short quick passes. How about throwing to the tight end ! Short passes work against Powell to set up the hook and lateral. Halls does'nt have the size to pound the football... I really don't know what their coach's are thinking. They do seem to have good players in skilled positions so they need to take advantage of what they do have. Try something new, after all not much difference between 0-4 or 0-5.

I predict Oak Ridge 34 - 3 (if Halls plays their usual game )

I predict Oak Ridge 34 - 17 (if Halls can make some changes)

Oak Ridge front 7 is playing pretty well up front. Our ends, tackles, linebackers on defense will make it tough on the wing-T. Halls will need to open things up and try to spread us out and stretch the field . Keeping it on the ground in the wing-T is running right into the strength of the Oak Ridge team, front 7 on defense. Do any of the Halls fans think the coaches will try a few new things this week? Or will they try to slug it out in the trenches again this week? And, will Halls fans travel well?

Oak Ridge front 7 is playing pretty well up front. Our ends, tackles, linebackers on defense will make it tough on the wing-T. Halls will need to open things up and try to spread us out and stretch the field . Keeping it on the ground in the wing-T is running right into the strength of the Oak Ridge team, front 7 on defense. Do any of the Halls fans think the coaches will try a few new things this week? Or will they try to slug it out in the trenches again this week? And, will Halls fans travel well?

Are you kidding? We are Halls we never change. :roflol:

To be fair the hook & Ladder the other week did look good. But overall Halls are a creature of habit and whinning won't change anything we will have to complete this year before I hope major offensive adjustments take place.