Springfield at Henry county

olddevil

It is nice to see a patriot fan that remembers the past, and understands what a good coach can do for a program. Gaddis, and his staff, have done a great job. He deserves to win one, but I just hope my buddies at Springfield give you guys a game. If it rains will it make a difference?

The overall past of Henry Co. is good and except for a few down years before Gaddis got here HC has always been competitive.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the Yanker with his prediction?

It is always good to hear from you my "Inquiringly YANKERFUL Predictionarringly Absenteefulering Longerringly Lostfullish" friend...the YANKER is here!!!!!!!!!!!!! The YANKER was thrust into a false sense of YANKERISH security when we won our first game over our arch-rivals from Haywood...but things have gone downhill since then. The only game won by by beloved Cougars was the one where this YANKER predicted a defeat...so I will try that again...JCM 6-Southside 28...HC 48-Springfield 14...the YANKER has spoken...the YANKER has spoken...the YANKER has spoken!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Well, it's gameday and I am ready for some more football! The Patriots will be ready tonight, rain or not. I would love to see our Defense come out strong and shut down the Yellow Jackets.

Yanker - glad to see your predictions. I don't post as much as in days past, but I always look forward to your Thursday post! Maybe your Cougars will pull an upset tonight!

Go Big Red!!!

Will HC get penalized for using the train horn during play or will the referees allow this nonsense? Sure it is ok to use the horn but using it during play is classless, rude and shows poor sportsmanship.

File a complaint with the TSSAA if it's not legal and bothers you that bad! Trust me, I am not a big fan of the horn even though I'm a huge HC fan! However, the horn will have no bearing on the outcome of this game tonight and has been a non-factor in the outcome of every HC game I have watched!