McCallie-Ensworth

Chattcity

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would rather be 4-0 than the other option. Friday night will be a test as well as every other game on our schedule.

I believe that while the chance of victory may be less than in other match-ups, there is still a chance and it won't be over until there is no time left in the contest. Otherwise the Tigers should just remain in Nashville and we might as well not take the field. Who gave App St a chance against Michigan in the big house? Who gave Rudy a chance to make the team and get on the field? Who knows...we might have angels on the gridiron and it could happen.

Just let me know...I have to place the coke order for concessions this morning.

Bluemom, I agree with you. McCallie will be a big underdog against Ensworth just like Baylor will be a big underdog when traveling to Ensworth. But upsets happen every week and that is why we play the game.

So I would go ahead and order those cokes for concessions and cheer your team on. Your coach will have his team as prepared as possible to put up a great fight.

I think I would rather be 4-0 than the other option. Friday night will be a test as well as every other game on our schedule.

I believe that while the chance of victory may be less than in other match-ups, there is still a chance and it won't be over until there is no time left in the contest. Otherwise the Tigers should just remain in Nashville and we might as well not take the field. Who gave App St a chance against Michigan in the big house? Who gave Rudy a chance to make the team and get on the field? Who knows...we might have angels on the gridiron and it could happen.

Is there a mercy rule in football? ;)