McCallie-Ensworth

Chattcity

i apologize for my comment last night. I was obviously mad at the world when I wrote that for some reason. It was unnecessary in every way and these boards do not need comments like that. I will watch my mouth from here on out. Kudos to Mccallie's D for holding Ensworth to 28 points. Congrats to Ensworth on the win.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensworth is the real deal and they appear to have at least five D1 recruits. The Blue Tornado played their usual tough nose game and take away three plays and the game is tied. But, all the plays count so it is what it is.

One interesting thing from last nights game was a bunch of about 30 Baylor fans chanting the Bay - Lor chant while sitting with the Ensworth fans. I suppose that's the only way they can see McCallie get beat (at least for the last ELEVEN years). It was pretty lame!

Ensworth is the real deal and they appear to have at least five D1 recruits. The Blue Tornado played their usual tough nose game and take away three plays and the game is tied. But, all the plays count so it is what it is.

One interesting thing from last nights game was a bunch of about 30 Baylor fans chanting the Bay - Lor chant while sitting with the Ensworth fans. I suppose that's the only way they can see McCallie get beat (at least for the last ELEVEN years). It was pretty lame!

Eh this year Baylor will take it pretty easily IMO. I'm very surprised the game was this close, but I suppose it is very rare for an option offense to get really shut down, and I'm sure they kept the EHS offense off of the field.

The only thing Baylor will take easily this year is accepting loss number 12 of 12. Baylor just got shut out, played an awful game and you are saying they will take McCallie easily. I have only one question and that is "what are you smoking"?

Someone is a little bit hostile...jeez. Well, McCallie is missing their best player to injury...so that kinda adds to it. Huessman is the real deal at QB. Baylor is very fundamentally sound. In the end, the wing-t (I know McCallie runs the option, I am just not sure what variation of it they run) is my FAVORITE offense, but it is so easy to stop with a decent scheme. Considering that McCallie has not beat anyone of consequence and based on common opponent (Tyner), Baylor is the better team this year. I assume you play for or are associated with McCallie is some fashion, which would explain your unbacked cockiness. If you are going to comment on a game, how about have some substance. Maybe say something regarding the teams outside of, "Dude bro, McCallie is the bestest. Baylor is lame. Yea dude. 12 in a row. woo hoo." And I just wrote a paper on pot and it really doesn't affect your judgement enough to where, if smoked, I would say a completely out of line and ridiculous comment...but yea, don't be so rude next time...at least BlueMom has some wit.

Baylor by 10 in a few weeks :oops:

AP.BG.59

I suggest you read your reply above and apply it to yourself. The facts are:

McCallie has won 11 in a row

The one common opponent (Tyner) is not a great predictor of the future

Baylor was not a sound team against MBA

If McCallie's offense is so easy to stop, why can't most teams stop it?

Baylor has a "better" team this year

It should be a good game

The one thing I can guarantee is Baylor (if they win) will not win "easily"

Ok oldwiseone, let's show we are wise. Yeah, I know there were some fans there but that is nothing we haven't done in the past. For instance at a few soccer games we had had McCallie students at Baylor sitting with the visiting side and doing our chants. That is just how it is and so yeah we do it to. Just a part of the rivarly. I was excited that we kept the game close but it still was not a win. Let's try not to get on a low level ok?