McCallie-Ensworth

Chattcity

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go oldwiseone! Blue-son is the really cute, freckle-faced long snapper, offensive tackle and sometimes noseman on the dline. He is a senior and enjoying the recruiting as a long snapper. I know the Blue has witnessed first hand at McMinn County the importance of the kicking game and then we saw it Saturday in the college ranks at UTC and Georgia.

Enjoy the game Friday and cheer the Blue on loudly!

The last forecast I heard was a few hours ago...50-60% chance of showers with temps around gametime in the low 70s. The field surface is artificial turf by Astroturf 3d and just installed over the winter. It drains extremely well. The stands are not covered so fans will need their rain gear if the forecast holds. Visitors will be treated to brand new restroom facilities and new brick facade work.

The last forecast I heard was a few hours ago...50-60% chance of showers with temps around gametime in the low 70s. The field surface is artificial turf by Astroturf 3d and just installed over the winter. It drains extremely well. The stands are not covered so fans will need their rain gear if the forecast holds. Visitors will be treated to brand new restroom facilities and new brick facade work.

As a connoisseur of high school athletic facilities, McCallie's plumbing is easiest the finest in the state. Unfortunately, no points will be assigned during the game for outstanding bathroom facilities: Ensworth by double digits as painful as that is to say.

On a positive note, cudos to Ensworth for outstanding devotion to diversity on its sports team. There's not a team in the state to play as many industrial sized and fast human beings relative to school size.

McCallie fans,

I am doing the color commentary for tomorrow night's game for Ensworth. I have unable to retrieve any stats from this season. I watched both of last years games but I need some info on this year.

Who are your key players on the OL and DL?

Who needs to step up for Keenon Rush on offense?

What's your qb situation like?

Are you guys still running the option?

If you know any stats like any team averages or anything that stands out let me know.

Thanks.