McCallie-Ensworth

Chattcity

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do my best, hdcastle! The cumulative stats for this year are on the football page at http://www.mccallie.org. Just go to athletics, then click on varsity football and the link is on the right.

Current QB is Trent Lusk #4 a sophomore. Very athletic, good arm, run threat.

OL to watch would be #68 Austin Hicks a junior OG. Also playing some DL. My son is LOT.

DL would be #64 Paden Gaines a senior. Mr. Gaines is being recruited by New Mexico State. Also on DL would be Midoho Okopokowuruk #91 whose older brother Ayanga is playing at Duke.

Other great defensive players are LB's #17 Nolan Woody and #10 Jarrod Coleman and #23 Patton Watkins. All play with great smarts and have that switch that all defensive players need to have.

Other offensive players would be #1 John Burkus senior running back and TJ Kemp a lacrosse commit to UNC.

Of course we run the option!

Go Blue

I'll do my best, hdcastle! The cumulative stats for this year are on the football page at http://www.mccallie.org. Just go to athletics, then click on varsity football and the link is on the right.

Current QB is Trent Lusk #4 a sophomore. Very athletic, good arm, run threat.

OL to watch would be #68 Austin Hicks a junior OG. Also playing some DL. My son is LOT.

DL would be #64 Paden Gaines a senior. Mr. Gaines is being recruited by New Mexico State. Also on DL would be Midoho Okopokowuruk #91 whose older brother Ayanga is playing at Duke.

Other great defensive players are LB's #17 Nolan Woody and #10 Jarrod Coleman and #23 Patton Watkins. All play with great smarts and have that switch that all defensive players need to have.

Other offensive players would be #1 John Burkus senior running back and TJ Kemp a lacrosse commit to UNC.

Of course we run the option!

Go Blue

Thanks, great info!

#1 was dressed and practicing this week. Would assume that he is returning. He has some awesome speed. Watched him at a Vandy camp this summer, it was amazing what he can do.

Hope Ensworth has a safe trip down and look forward to an exciting evening of football!

Hey Bluemom, looks like you are up early today with a 436am post. Could be those nerves waking you up that early.

I hope the game doesn't get too out of hand, you might be dozing off.

EHS 42

McCallie 7

no offense but if your a mccallie fan your wasting your time reading this thread and you will be wasting your time at the game tomorrow. ensworth will run train on mccallie and the only teams that can stop/beat ensworth and all their recruits are BA and MUS.

One of the nice parts about reading this thread is the relative class shown by both sides. Even Ensworth fans and their bold predictions of a romp are confident (with good reason) but still "decent". So, dunedin12, please take your act elsewhere.........it is appreciated by all.

Hope the game is a good one and nobody gets seriously hurt. Oh, and I still hope Orleans misses the bus.

no offense but if your a mccallie fan your wasting your time reading this thread and you will be wasting your time at the game tomorrow. ensworth will run train on mccallie and the only teams that can stop/beat ensworth and all their recruits are BA and MUS.

One of the nice parts about reading this thread is the relative class shown by both sides. Even Ensworth fans and their bold predictions of a romp are confident (with good reason) but still "decent". So, dunedin12, please take your act elsewhere.........it is appreciated by all.

Hope the game is a good one and nobody gets seriously hurt. Oh, and I still hope Orleans misses the bus.

Well said.

And from watching (but nor enjoying) the Ensworth-MBA game, Orleans WAS the bus.