District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

These games are usually scheduled a few years in advanced except the classics and tourneys.

The high school basketball schedule is made in the spring around April or May. High School baseball schedules are made in the fall around September. Not years in advance!

The moral of this story is, the players still have to play their schedule no matter how the coaches schedule them and the players have no say in it. SF is single A and has Stepped out and played two AA teams already so thats some decisive scheduleing right there already.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These games are usually scheduled a few years in advanced except the classics and tourneys.

The high school basketball schedule is made in the spring around April or May. High School baseball schedules are made in the fall around September. Not years in advance!

The moral of this story is, the players still have to play their schedule no matter how the coaches schedule them and the players have no say in it. SF is single A and has Stepped out and played two AA teams already so thats some decisive scheduleing right there already.

Ok so SF is 5-0. Big deal. They have yet to play a team with a W. I understand they are just playing the cards they were delt as far as scheduleing goes but just because they are 5-0 does not automatically make them a good team. Guess we will see what chance, if any, SF has in the district this year when they travel to Culleoka on tuesday. Better bring ya A game. And not just on the court.

Ok so SF is 5-0. Big deal. They have yet to play a team with a W. I understand they are just playing the cards they were delt as far as scheduleing goes but just because they are 5-0 does not automatically make them a good team. Guess we will see what chance, if any, SF has in the district this year when they travel to Culleoka on tuesday. Better bring ya A game. And not just on the court.

i don't know if anyone is calling them a good team...just a 5-0 team that has played no body...people saying there 5-0 and YOU assume they mean there good. i don't know if any body has said "SF is 5-0 there gonna dominate everyone"

-

wheres leadfarmer at!? havnt seen him posting any this year!

I'm here Monkey! Been out of the loop for a bit. Heard my boys were doin pretty good so far this year tho

sounds like everyone has got off to pretty good starts!

Yeah i see the cully ppl are upset cause some other team will probably steal their spotlight this year as well

i can't find where the "cully people" are upset. where are you getting that?

greenwheel, where are you from? you know a lot about most of the teams. How are you in the loop so well?

and you know at the front page you can type in schools and see there scores and upcoming opponents right?

sorry, but i don't get it. front page of what? coach t?

yea home page...type in the school name, and it comes up

CA beat East Hickman like 74-48

Mathew williams had 10 3's

WOAH? SF is 5-0? I thought they have only played 4 games? well...they play tonight, and yes Monkey your right. Most people in SF are probably glad the team is undefeated, but i dont think many mouth off like some of the other teams fans....

I went ahead and added a W since they were playing Zion last night. Haha kinda figured they would win that one. And I'm not mouthing off, just telling you how it is.

Tonight - - CA plays Fairview

Tomorrow

Cornersville/Richland - - here is Cornersville's chance to prove they belong.

Hampshire/Mt. Pleasant - - here is Hampshire's chance to back up all the big talk at the beginning.

Culleoka/Santa Fe - - here is Santa Fe's chance to put up or shut up.

Who ya got?

CA by 10+

Richland by 10 late

Mt. Pleasant by 15

Culleoka by 15+

Tonight - - CA plays Fairview

Tomorrow

Cornersville/Richland - - here is Cornersville's chance to prove they belong.

Hampshire/Mt. Pleasant - - here is Hampshire's chance to back up all the big talk at the beginning.

Culleoka/Santa Fe - - here is Santa Fe's chance to put up or shut up.

Who ya got?

CA by 10+

Richland by 10 late

Mt. Pleasant by 15

Culleoka by 15+

I would say that is prolly going to be pretty accurate. Time to see if Sante Fe can beat a good team with a winning record. Just hate to see their undefeated season end so soon. :roll: hahaha