District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

Looks like SF will be playing against cully. Their currently tied in the district so their will be a coin toss to see who's home court they'll play at. Anybody know when this game will be played?

This game will be a war! Should be fun to watch. Better have security on hand.

Security....Is that making some kind of statement??

No statement. Just saying that having been at the 2 games between these 2 teams this year and taking into account what happened after the game in SF, it could get pretty crazy. Not saying it will but it is very possible.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ca-49

MTP-41

Just heard. Congrats to Ca. Did #23 play for mtp?

Of course he did. They not going to make him sit out the biggest game of the year thus far. He will probably be punished in a game with not as much on the line....if he is even punished at all.

Why should he have been punished? Do you know something the rest of us don't? I've watched the MP coach for about 10 years. I don't believe he would play a kid who didn't deserve to play, regardless of who they are playing.

Why should he have been punished? Do you know something the rest of us don't? I've watched the MP coach for about 10 years. I don't believe he would play a kid who didn't deserve to play, regardless of who they are playing.

He didn't play the 2nd half against SH for some reason? I guess nothing happened but MTP just decided they didn't need him in the 2nd half of that game.

Honestly I'm glad he played against CA becasue if he didn't and CA won then MTP fans would be on here saying CA only won because # 23 didn't play.

Good luck to all teams in the district tournament!

Good luck to all of your District 11 Teams. I look forward to seeing you all at the Region 6 tournament when you get your annual beat down from 12!!!! Of course that said, I do see two girls teams from 11 that should probably hold court and move on.

You seem pretty confident. Here's a run down of the top teams in district 12A.

Perry County- they beat Middle TN Christian by 4...CA, Cully, and SF beat that team by more points.

S'Town- Loss to Richland who is currently 3rd! in district 11A and MTP played well against them.

Wayne County- They have a really talented ball player. Thats about all that I know except their 3rd.

Collinwood- Held on to win in the last few minutes against Cully.

So really I see most of these games going down to the final minutes. District 12 isn't as strong as last year or the past few years if I may say. But good luck.

Mt Pleasant played well against Summertown? We beat them by double digits easily both times we palyed them. The Richland loss came at a very trying time at Summertown and I am sure the players from SHS would relish a rematch with them. If you need further explanation of the trying times, I can do that (it involves a teacher and a student adn community leader). I really don't see anyone from 11 makig substate--although CA could surprise me. And whoever does finish second in the region can hang it up--they wil not go on the road to Clarksville and win in a game like that.

SFWildcatBlood wrote

Eh he could of murdered someone and MTP would of still allowed him to play...(well maybe not murder, but you get the point)

What statement are you trying to make?

That MTP doesn't discipline as well as they should.

And you know this how? Are you on the staff at MP?

He didn't play the 2nd half against SH for some reason? I guess nothing happened but MTP just decided they didn't need him in the 2nd half of that game.quote]

He didn't play the second half at Spring Hill. Why does that mean he shouldn't play in the next game?

Apparently MP does discipline Mr. Santa Fe.