District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

This is what I hate about Coach T. You can wrongly state that a Culleoka player is "dirty" and call out a 15 or 16 year old kid by name, when it wasn't even the right kid. Then you pretty much say a 14 or 15 year old kid a thief ("something must have happened or he wouldn't have sat out") who should not play when maybe the kid and or one other person(in case someone was framing) really knows the truth.

Even if it is true, why post it all over the internet. They are kids. If the kid is a thief, and I don't know if he is or not, at least he wasn't teaching elementary school students Bible and other subjects at a local private school all the while putting five finger discounts on whatever he wanted. Or maybe like he/she, he is an "addict" and couldn't help it. :lol: That's what the his/her students were told.

These are kids. They are minors. If people don't have something positive to say, don't say it about a minor. Who knows who might get beat up by kids on another team after reading some falsehood posted by some careless poster on the internet.

Sheesh.

Good luck children of 11A. Be safe, have fun and good forturne to all. For you seniors, enjoy your last few days as a "basketball player".

Wait just a minute MR BOBBUCKS... read thru all my post. I NEVER said the kid was a thief. I never said what the kid done peroid! YOU are the one calling the kid a thief. I said the kid must have done something but I never said exactly what. For all the readers know he could have slapped a SH cheerleader on the butt before the game or something like that. You are bringing attention to the situation and now making it known that something was stolen! Good Job!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote="Willie"

I guess I was really pointing out the situation. !

After the last 5 or 10 pages where it's almost all you post about, I think we all have a pretty good understanding of the "situation" from your prospective.

Anything else going on in 11A? Is there some sort of tournament coming up? Or should we just stay on the Spring Hill/Mt. Pleasant subject.

This is what I hate about Coach T. You can wrongly state that a Culleoka player is "dirty" and call out a 15 or 16 year old kid by name, when it wasn't even the right kid. Then you pretty much say a 14 or 15 year old kid a thief ("something must have happened or he wouldn't have sat out") who should not play when maybe the kid and or one other person(in case someone was framing) really knows the truth.

Even if it is true, why post it all over the internet. They are kids. If the kid is a thief, and I don't know if he is or not, at least he wasn't teaching elementary school students Bible and other subjects at a local private school all the while putting five finger discounts on whatever he wanted. Or maybe like he/she, he is an "addict" and couldn't help it. :lol: That's what the his/her students were told.

These are kids. They are minors. If people don't have something positive to say, don't say it about a minor. Who knows who might get beat up by kids on another team after reading some falsehood posted by some careless poster on the internet.

Sheesh.

Good luck children of 11A. Be safe, have fun and good forturne to all. For you seniors, enjoy your last few days as a "basketball player".

Honestly if you don't like whats being posted you don't have to sign on and read the posts....Also if a kid messes up this is where it will be talked about, It's like last night when kentucky played UT, Bruce pearl said if you turn the ball over or do something wrong you better get ready to here that espn theme music and hear your name getting called out. Some kids if they were to get on here might take it personal when you say "children of 11A"...Their young men, and some who will get to continue to call their selves a "basketball player" as they continue onto college.

You don't see a difference in a college athlete on a scholarship who is over 18 and a FRESHMAN in high school?

Who Dat? Well who will be the saint's this year and pull off the upset?

Cornersville over Richland by 5

Yes I just said cornersville will beat Richland. They've come on strong at the right time of the season. If they can continue this good play then I give them the "W" over Richland.

MTP over Hamshire by 15+

MTP comes in this game after a tough regular season loss to a good CA team. MTP doesn't look back as their athleticism dominates hampshire throughout the gm.

I left out the SF vs Cully gm, what's some thoughts on this gm?

Who ya got and who ya want?

Richland by 20

Mt Pleasant by 23

Culleoka by 1 in OT

Thanx.

[quote name="Willie"

I guess I was really pointing out the situation. !

After the last 5 or 10 pages where it's almost all you post about' date=' I think we all have a pretty good understanding of the "situation" from your prospective.

Anything else going on in 11A? Is there some sort of tournament coming up? Or should we just stay on the Spring Hill/Mt. Pleasant subject.[/quote]

There really hasn't been anything else to post about and I'm not the only one posting on the subject.

Yes you are right... there is a tournament coming up. Should be a good one!

Even if it is true, why post it all over the internet. They are kids. If the kid is a thief, and I don't know if he is or not, at least he wasn't teaching elementary school students Bible and other subjects at a local private school all the while putting five finger discounts on whatever he wanted. Or maybe like he/she, he is an "addict" and couldn't help it. :thumb: That's what the his/her students were told.

Sheesh.

Honestly if you don't like whats being posted you don't have to sign on and read the posts....Also if a kid messes up this is where it will be talked about, It's like last night when kentucky played UT, Bruce pearl said if you turn the ball over or do something wrong you better get ready to here that espn theme music and hear your name getting called out. Some kids if they were to get on here might take it personal when you say "children of 11A"...Their young men, and some who will get to continue to call their selves a "basketball player" as they continue onto college.

You don't see a difference in a college athlete on a scholarship who is over 18 and a FRESHMAN in high school?

Not really. If the player doesn't do something silly as to whatever he did to bring attention to him like this then nobody would bring it up. If anything this could be a lesson taught. You seem to know a lot about this situation, and you like to keep bringing it up. Just drop it. The kid made a mistake and now its time to move forward whether he gets in trouble or not.

Yes I just said cornersville will beat Richland. They've come on strong at the right time of the season. If they can continue this good play then I give them the "W" over Richland.

MTP over Hamshire by 15+

MTP comes in this game after a tough regular season loss to a good CA team. MTP doesn't look back as their athleticism dominates hampshire throughout the gm.

HaHa.. Maybe you should stick to talking about other things than basketball.. You come up with some off the wall predictions.. Richland will not lose to Cornersville at Richland.. Not to mention you didnt even predict Santa Fe and Cully. I'd say that is because you are afraid Santa Fe baseball is about to start Wed...

MTP over Hamshire by 15+

HaHa.. Maybe you should stick to talking about other things than basketball.. You come up with some off the wall predictions.. Richland will not lose to Cornersville at Richland.. Not to mention you didnt even predict Santa Fe and Cully. I'd say that is because you are afraid Santa Fe baseball is about to start Wed...

So I give one upset prediction and you think thats horrible or is it because I picked an underdog to beat your team?? Oh and I did mention the two teams but was going to see what discussion on these two teams were because this gm will be the best 1st round gm because of the 1st two previous matchups. This game will most def. be a war. So and about baseball nobody really cares about that right now, it's time will come but this forum is for basketball. So go back and do some homework before you start criticizing.

MTP over Hamshire by 15+

So I give one upset prediction and you think thats horrible or is it because I picked an underdog to beat your team?? Oh and I did mention the two teams but was going to see what discussion on these two teams were because this gm will be the best 1st round gm because of the 1st two previous matchups. This game will most def. be a war. So and about baseball nobody really cares about that right now, it's time will come but this forum is for basketball. So go back and do some homework before you start criticizing.

I dont do homework..I didn't say it was horrible.. I said it will not happen. Go Richland

For all who might not know it---Cully vs Santa Fe has been moved to Wednesday night at Santa Fe. It was originally scheduled for tonight. That will be tough for the winner as they have to play CA the next night at Cornersville. I believe the Cully vs Santa Fe game will be determined by how well the seniors do on both teams. Somebody needs to step up and show their leadership especially for Cully.

No doubt about it--this game will be a close and tight one--a war #3. Winner continues on and plays at least 3 more games---loser goes home and gets to watch toruney from the stands!!

For all who might not know it---Cully vs Santa Fe has been moved to Wednesday night at Santa Fe. It was originally scheduled for tonight. That will be tough for the winner as they have to play CA the next night at Cornersville. I believe the Cully vs Santa Fe game will be determined by how well the seniors do on both teams. Somebody needs to step up and show their leadership especially for Cully.

No doubt about it--this game will be a close and tight one--a war #3. Winner continues on and plays at least 3 more games---loser goes home and gets to watch toruney from the stands!!

Winner plays CA on Friday at Cornersville.