District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

Why should he have been punished? Do you know something the rest of us don't? I've watched the MP coach for about 10 years. I don't believe he would play a kid who didn't deserve to play, regardless of who they are playing.

He didn't play the 2nd half against SH for some reason? I guess nothing happened but MTP just decided they didn't need him in the 2nd half of that game.quote]

He didn't play the second half at Spring Hill. Why does that mean he shouldn't play in the next game?

Apparently MP does discipline Mr. Santa Fe.

I could careless if he ever gets punished but if a player does what SH adminstration said this player done then Yes he should be punished the next game if not the remainder of the season. Like I said before I'm glad he played so CA could beat them with him on the court!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could careless if he ever gets punished but if a player does what SH adminstration said this player done then Yes he should be punished the next game if not the remainder of the season. Like I said before I'm glad he played so CA could beat them with him on the court!

First, it is obvious that you do care if he gets punished. You said he should be out for the season. Second, it is very disappointing if the administration from any school discussed a private matter concerning a child. That is very unprofessional. Third, just because a student is accused of something doesn't mean he did it. Fourth, he did play against CA. I think he came in the game sometime during the second quarter. He was not effective at all.

CA beat MP. MP couldn't make easy buckets around the rim. I thought MP played very good defense. That was evident from the fact that CA's leading scorer didn't even score. How often does that happen? But in the end CA did beat MP. That's why you play the game. CA was the better team that night.

SFWildcatBlood wrote

Eh he could of murdered someone and MTP would of still allowed him to play...(well maybe not murder, but you get the point)

What statement are you trying to make?

That MTP doesn't discipline as well as they should.

On what are you basing that statement? Are you suggesting that you know the details and the outcome of a situation that didn't get handled in a way that it should have?

First, it is obvious that you do care if he gets punished. You said he should be out for the season. Second, it is very disappointing if the administration from any school discussed a private matter concerning a child. That is very unprofessional. Third, just because a student is accused of something doesn't mean he did it. Fourth, he did play against CA. I think he came in the game sometime during the second quarter. He was not effective at all.

CA beat MP. MP couldn't make easy buckets around the rim. I thought MP played very good defense. That was evident from the fact that CA's leading scorer didn't even score. How often does that happen? But in the end CA did beat MP. That's why you play the game. CA was the better team that night.

First... No I don't care but the proper actions should take place if it did happen no matter what school the player is from. Second... who says that administration discussed this with me or that I'm not part of the administration? Third... something must have happened because the player did not play the 2nd half of the game Saturday night and the player was some how involved even if the player knew he was involved or notl You know that. I don't need to and won't discuss details on here. Fourth... for the third time I said I'm glad he played against CA even if he didn't have an effect on the game because if he didn't play and CA won MTP fans would be saying well if "Player" played then CA wouldn't have won.

That MTP doesn't discipline as well as they should.

On what are you basing that statement? Are you suggesting that you know the details and the outcome of a situation that didn't get handled in a way that it should have?

i don't have any idea what happened or anything....but chances are it was all blown out of proportion any how....

First... No I don't care but the proper actions should take place if it did happen no matter what school the player is from. Second... who says that administration discussed this with me or that I'm not part of the administration? Third... something must have happened because the player did not play the 2nd half of the game Saturday night and the player was some how involved even if the player knew was involved or notl You know that. I don't need to and won't discuss details on here. Fourth... for the third time I said I'm glad he played against CA even if he didn't have an effect on the game because if he didn't play at CA won MTP fans would be saying well if "Player" played then CA wouldn't have won.

Did the coach bench the player the second half or did the player decide he wasn't playing the second half?

Did the coach bench the player the second half or did the player decide he wasn't playing the second half?

The SH administration and the school SRO stepped in at halftime. I don't think the coach or player had much of a choice. I do know that the MTP administration wanted to wait until after the game to deal with the issue but SH would not have it.

MTP beat Collinwood last night and the kid had a big game.