District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

What happened to the Maury County zero tolerance on fighting. Mandatory 3 day suspension?

* yes same kid

Must not apply to MTP star athletes around region tournament time. I bet the other kid involved got 3 days...

Sounds like the kid* needs to stop and screw his head on straight before its too late. Getting special treatment sure isn't gonna help matters any.

Do you know anything about the situation--or are you just speculating?

I know the kid has been in trouble not that long ago and nothing was done and I know he only got 2 days of suspension for fighting instead of the normal 3 so he could play tonight. Is there really anything else to know?

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the kid has been in trouble not that long ago and nothing was done and I know he only got 2 days of suspension for fighting instead of the normal 3 so he could play tonight. Is there really anything else to know?

You have no clue what you are talking about on either occasion. He was suspended three days. Don't know how you count in Culleoka. Let's do it together.

Thursday One day

Friday Two days

Monday Three days

Let's say it together. Three days. Don't talk about something that you don't know.

I was told the fight happened Friday. Either way he needs to straighten up and act right. Being *accused of stealing (not saying he did, not saying he didn't) and getting into fights is no way to represent your school, especially in the spot light like he is.

The kid's a freshman cullypride. I sure as heck wouldn't want that spotlight glare shining on what I did as a feshman! Cut him some slack!

Age is no excuse.

Poor behavior is poor bahavior no matter what age, but....age along with maturity can certainly change a person's ideas about priorities and hopefully curb impulsive reactions to situations. Each stage in life changes a person's outlook--therefore we grow and change as we age. Anybody who deals with kids will tell you that there is a HUGE difference in freshman behavior and senior behavior. Pass judgement on others if you must--but know that time and experience can and will change people.