DRAMALESS DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

Katie Smith from Blackman went to the doctor yesterday....Not good news....Dr. said it could be ACL again but too much fluid to be sure....Next step is MRI on Friday.... I really hope she will be back soon as we are now heading into the Regionals and need her. I knew when I saw her face at the end of the Riverdale game that she definitely was in alot of pain..........She is in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!!!

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when a player gets hurt there is nothing worse than when one of our babies gets hurt and then when they are done for the year that is really tough I pray for the family and the girl for a speedy recovery.

I am excited for tomorrow I am ready for my LADY WARRIORS TO get started on their 3rd goal of the season

GO LADY WARRIORS

Exactly RDMan....hate to hear that about Katie...hopefully it's not the ACL again. Is she a SR or Jr?

I know that seems like bad news but Blackman have Tiera & Tanya that can step up. If Tanya plays like she did on Monday, Blackman won't have any problems. I tell you that's one of the best games I have ever seen Tanya play. I think she really kept Blackman in the game.

Exactly RDMan....hate to hear that about Katie...hopefully it's not the ACL again. Is she a SR or Jr?

I know that seems like bad news but Blackman have Tiera & Tanya that can step up. If Tanya plays like she did on Monday, Blackman won't have any problems. I tell you that's one of the best games I have ever seen Tanya play. I think she really kept Blackman in the game.

To answer your question, Jazzy.....Katie is a Junior this year. Thank you for your kind words about her. She is a great athlete, in soccer and basketball. Wonderful family too!

Yes Tiera and Tanya must step up if Katie cannot play and I'm sure they will. I agree with your analysis of the game the other night. My daughter played with Tonya when they were 11 years old and now they are seniors together--she played the best game I've seen her play this year!

Good luck tonight in Lawrence Co. Blackman had to play there last year and it is a tough place to go get a win, but you can do it! Good luck to your daughter and your team tonight!

GO BLAZE!

To answer your question, Jazzy.....Katie is a Junior this year. Thank you for your kind words about her. She is a great athlete, in soccer and basketball. Wonderful family too!

Yes Tiera and Tanya must step up if Katie cannot play and I'm sure they will. I agree with your analysis of the game the other night. My daughter played with Tonya when they were 11 years old and now they are seniors together--she played the best game I've seen her play this year!

Good luck tonight in Lawrence Co. Blackman had to play there last year and it is a tough place to go get a win, but you can do it! Good luck to your daughter and your team tonight!

GO BLAZE!

Thanks....I believe the girls will be ready to play. My daughter has played with Tanya since she was 12 or 13, I'm not quite sure at this moment. Tanya has grown & matured to a wonderful ball player. I am really proud of her. Good luck to your team & all the other teams representing 7AAA tonight.

great game tonight by my LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!they played hard all the way through this game was no where near as close as the score indicates..we were up by about 30 something points for a lot of the game Columbia did what i like to see out of a team and that is to NEVER give up no matter the score Coach Hodges let a lot of players play i do wish that a few more of the girls had gotten to play but when we made the substitutions columbia left their starters in and they were chipping away at the lead so she had to leave the ones se had in there.

we played a great game tonight ashley henry was lighting up from outside early on and we did a great job of feeding the ball inside to cobi and olivia Jaclisa had a good defensive game as did most of the team.

When it gets to this time of year it doesnt matter what it looks like as long as you win and we did that tonight now we must go play lavergne and try and beat a VERY GOOOD team for the third time... BUT LETS GET IT DONE

GO LADY WARRIORS

Congratulations to all the 7-AAA teams that won tonight. Way to represent our district. Monday night's games are going to be tough. Time to step up and take care of Riverdale. It's very hard to beat the same team multiple times in the same season, without a loss. Let's prove that to be true once again. Gotta take care of business if you're not ready for the season to end.

Go Lady Wolverines!

So look at the bracket on the home page and you will find two gmes Monday. Shelbyville vs Blackman and Riverdale vs. Lavergne. Winners of the two games go to Substate and will be facing two schools out of Cookeville, White, Cleveland and Walker Valley. Shelbyville High School had better add seats because some fans are coming that want to see the match ups of all of these schools. This could likely fill up most of Murphy if not all. Last year, Shelbyville was a no show at Regions and if that happens the gym will still be full. That will hot happen this year.

Way to go Lady Blaze. Very tough hard fought well earned win. Lincoln county definitely came to play.T'Essence Phelps is a heck of a player for Lincoln County. This game was much closer than the score indicates. It was anybody's game till around 2 or 3 minutes left in the game. Lincoln County led for a good part of the game. Campbell had a good night and Jackson again was very good. Nowlin also had a very good night. Only problem we had was covering their 3 point shooters and if you left them open they knocked em down. But a win is a win and now we have to get ready for Shelbyville. Will be even tougher than Lincoln County and it is at Shelbyville so come ready to play.

Go Blaze.