Trousdale vs FC Battle on the Creekbank

creekbank

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck SEVEN and Grunt playing the #1 team in the state. :roflol: I think you guys will win by about 17. :roflol:

Thanks Reaction. Idk about 17. From what I'm hearing the Commanders are pretty good. Lots of good skill people. But like someone said earlier, this game will probably won in the trenches, and I think we may have a slight advantage there. Of course, we are going to have to stop Maason, both running and through the air. Anyone who has seen us play this year, knows we've had a little trouble with the latter. Why? Idk. A couple of things I do know....Creasy will have these boys ready, and being at home sure doesn't hurt.

Thanks, Zone, Reaction, and all, for the support. Glad to see FCS up to #1 in 2A. This makes TC

a good sized underdog coming in at #3. Pressure is now on them. With all their weapons, they

should handle that easily. The Jackets have an uphill battle to knock FC off their lofty perch,

and a bit to prove to themselves & others. Both have had an easy road thus far, now is the time

for the test. Region championship most likely on the line, playoff slots, bragging rights, pride, etc.

This game is what makes Fri. nites special.

Ok, Jackets, now is the time to step it up & play TC football. Last year is over. Crank it up!!

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!! :hungry::thumb:

First of all, slimshady is retarded for thinking that TC is going to put up 40 or more points on FCS defense. FCS is only giving up an average of 3 points a game. Second, for anybody that thinks that FCS is going to lay down (slimshady), you're insane. Everybody should know that this is going to be a war for 4 quarters, and I would be dissapointed if it wasn't. Now try to get your head on right and realize that this is going to be a 4 quarter close battle between arguably the two best teams in 2a. Neither team is going to lay down.

SPUD, are you making fun of retarded people? Do ya'll have any "special" students at FCS? How do you think they would feel?

FCS LAYED DOWN LAST YR. Maasen was trying to throw the ball, looking out of his earhole, and all ya'lls runners ran towards the sidelines trying to get out of bounds :thumb: I'm kinda expecting the same this year. :thumb: That giving up 3 pt per game average is gonna change after this week. :hungry:

First of all, slimshady is retarded for thinking that TC is going to put up 40 or more points on FCS defense. FCS is only giving up an average of 3 points a game. Second, for anybody that thinks that FCS is going to lay down (slimshady), you're insane. Everybody should know that this is going to be a war for 4 quarters, and I would be dissapointed if it wasn't. Now try to get your head on right and realize that this is going to be a 4 quarter close battle between arguably the two best teams in 2a. Neither team is going to lay down.

It wouldn't surprise me to see TC put up 40 on FC. Them HArtsville boys have the best O-line in 2A. FC's 3 point average has been against below par competition. They'll see a real power offence this week. But then again FC could just as easy put up 40 on TC. Which ever team's defence steps up will win this one

It wouldn't surprise me to see TC put up 40 on FC. Them HArtsville boys have the best O-line in 2A. FC's 3 point average has been against below par competition. They'll see a real power offence this week. But then again FC could just as easy put up 40 on TC. Which ever team's defence steps up will win this one

It doesn't surprise me that you feel that the Turtle Creek Jackets will win by 40. This will be a decent game, but in the overall Friendship will win. Why? Because of DEFENSE(thats how you spell it) not offense(thats how you spell that). Turtle Creek's is good, Friendship's is better. I have seen both teams play, and IMHO(that means in my honest opinion to the country folks that are technologically challenged) Friendship is the better program. Yes Turtle Creek tends to live in the past, and what someone did last year, well didn't some of Turtle Creek's community pick some tobacco last year. This is a new year, new teams. The things that are constant are the same goal, a state championship. Hopefully Turtle Creek's pharmacist will make a special visit to the locker room before the game. That may give the Jackets the edge over Friendship.

To the moon I say, to the moon!!!!!