McCallie vs Baylor

bigblu1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!!!!BAYLOR WINS IN DOMINATING FASHION!!!!!!!!

BAYLOR 24

MCCALLIE 10

Sorry....I am so excited I couldn't even post correctly. Baylor 24...McCallie 10.

Baylor played dominating football.....Huesman (qb) was amazing and was the whole team. A huge turnaround from our last game....Baylor is 5-1 and we have started our own streak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCallie should have won easily against MBA but didn't. We won't make that mistake this week. The Blue puts it all on the line about the game that matters most and beats Baylor going away. Mark my works.

Your "works" have been marked

Baylor24

McCallie 10

There's a lot to be said for choosing your words carefully in the event at some point you have to eat them.

Congratulations go to the Baylor team who played an outstanding game tonight against McCallie. No analysis needed, Baylor won the game in a convincing fashion. The Big Blue just couldn't stop #'s 12, 14, and 22 on up-the-middle runs when it counted.

Enjoy it Big Red...........me thinks the streak stops at one.

BlueMom - it was great meeting you tonight!!! The boys will bounce back - guaranteed.

Finally the streak is over. What a game! Atmosphere was 2nd to none. If you have never experienced the Baylor vs McCallie game....it is really something. Red Raiders dominated the game and finished the game. Huesman, Sam Williams, Pinkstaff, Trundle played amazing....but the whole Red Raider team played tremendous. Just a great team effort. Celebrate....you have the monkey off your back. I have no voice left after this one. Just a great high school game between two old historic, classy schools. Go Baylor!

I don't think I will be able to talk for a few days....no voice left. Just a real sweet win for Baylor and so proud of how they just dominated play. But, more importantly the streak ends and is no more. What an electric atmosphere tonight......and I am so happy for the Baylor seniors! Loved seeing the big red flags flying around Chattanooga today......well done Baylor!