McCallie vs Baylor

bigblu1

No zinger on the handicapped question. Blue-granddad is wheelchair bound and hasn't missed a game since blueson began playing. Just trying to see how he needs to access the stadium. Two years ago he was still mobile. Will call Baylor athletic office when they open. McCallie unsure.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No zinger on the handicapped question. Blue-granddad is wheelchair bound and hasn't missed a game since blueson began playing. Just trying to see how he needs to access the stadium. Two years ago he was still mobile. Will call Baylor athletic office when they open. McCallie unsure.

Bluemom, sorry to hear about the granddad being wheelchair bound. But sounds like you have a plan by calling in the morning. Mrs. Etter or Thad Lepcio in athletics will be more than glad to help you out.

I owe you an apology. I have read several jabs that you had taken in past posts and just assumed (you know what they say about assuming) you had done it again. I do apologize for that and hope that the granddad is doing well. They do love to watch their grandsons play ball.

I am sure that they will have great access for him to get around. But on a lighter note.....when I read what you write sometimes....sounds like the smurf family.

No apologies necessary ndsoccer! I'm sure the Red has a plan in place! Besides, I did mention the bread crumbs! You are very correct about granddads enjoying their grandson's games. They are avid!

As to being a smurf family, amen! I even own a smurf blue fiero!

Just saw the latest rain prediction...60% but supposed to happen between 11-4.

Awesome prep game video of the week posted on www.timesfreepress.com in the sports section!

i happened to take a stop by the Baylor Schools practice the other day, and coach Bibee informed me that his starting running back, Courtney Braswell will not be ready for this fridays game...Fortunately, they have 3 strong backups--John Mackey, Nelson Pinkstaff, and Sam Williams. Also Patrick Marchetti and Justin Cash will get to go at it again!

Go Purple Pounders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i happened to take a stop by the Baylor Schools practice the other day, and coach Bibee informed me that his starting running back, Courtney Braswell will not be ready for this fridays game...Fortunately, they have 3 strong backups--John Mackey, Nelson Pinkstaff, and Sam Williams. Also Patrick Marchetti and Justin Cash will get to go at it again!

Go Purple Pounders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shallowhal your delerious posts are quite commical. Keep em coming.

I have to admire the level of class in all the posts in this thread. It's refreshing to see people who actually discuss football, even an intense rivlary, in a civilized fashion. I'm embarrassed at the level of vitriol in the Ensworth-MBA threads (I was called a "liberal nerd" for suggesting that war metaphors were a little inappropriate at a time when young men slightly older than these players were actually fighting and dying in Iraq and Afghanistan). The exchanges here are more like what this board used to be, and are what one would expect from two classy prep schools.

I hope tomorrow is a good and memorable game for both sides. Still think it's a pity there's no mud though.

I have to admire the level of class in all the posts in this thread. It's refreshing to see people who actually discuss football, even an intense rivlary, in a civilized fashion. I'm embarrassed at the level of vitriol in the Ensworth-MBA threads (I was called a "liberal nerd" for suggesting that war metaphors were a little inappropriate at a time when young men slightly older than these players were actually fighting and dying in Iraq and Afghanistan). The exchanges here are more like what this board used to be, and are what one would expect from two classy prep schools.

I hope tomorrow is a good and memorable game for both sides. Still think it's a pity there's no mud though.

Unfortunately the MBA QB was a casualty in that game.

I guess it wasn't a "war, battle, conflict" but just a little ole backyard football game on West End.

While watching Brentwood vs Centennial on TV tonight, the uniformed Marine interviewed during the game called tonights game a "battle" of two good teams. Shame on him, how inappropriate.

McCallie 28

Baylor 14