McCallie vs Baylor

bigblu1

IMO McCallie was quite clearly the better team last night. If it wasn't for their crucial turnovers they definitely would have, and should have, won this game. No doubt about it. Anybody that was there should know who the better team was, and clearly that was McCallie. But I did hear that Baylor's underground shirts were pretty creative, anybody know where I can get my hands on one??

No ID needed......you're "mental" age is showing. Baylor had a lot to be "not" proud of when it comes to the underground t-shirts". The fact you would want one....well......sorry for you!

Good one. Apparently you are just assuming what the t-shirt said, and i have seen one and it is nothing bad at all actually. You know the old saying that assuming only makes an @ss out of you and me. Actually just you.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO McCallie was quite clearly the better team last night. If it wasn't for their crucial turnovers they definitely would have, and should have, won this game. No doubt about it. Anybody that was there should know who the better team was, and clearly that was McCallie. But I did hear that Baylor's underground shirts were pretty creative, anybody know where I can get my hands on one??

No ID needed......you're "mental" age is showing. Baylor had a lot to be "not" proud of when it comes to the underground t-shirts". The fact you would want one....well......sorry for you!

Good one. Apparently you are just assuming what the t-shirt said, and i have seen one and it is nothing bad at all actually. You know the old saying that assuming only makes an @ss out of you and me. Actually just you.

Burn lol what did it say??????

I am not sure we watched the same game. How in "your opinion was McCallie the better team" last night?

I am not sure we watched the same game. How in "your opinion was McCallie the better team" last night?

I think he was being sarcastic....or indeed was watching another game. So proud of the Red Raiders. Dominated the game from start to finish. Just an awesome evening for Baylor. Now.....we get Brentwood Academy on the road. Before we start thinking about it.....I am just going to enjoy the Red beating the Blue for a few days.

:thumb: Thanks for the laugh....I think that is how you intended this to be taken. Baylor dominated both the defensive and offensive side of the ball. No doubt about that....but again thanks for the laugh on that one.

send me a private email and i can forward you an attachment of the underground shirt. I think they may be ordering some more of them.

congrads to baylor on the big win.i hope a McCallie parent friend or someone knows a young man that was driving possibly a jeep possibly black tag #026-RQQ hamilton county tags sept09.friday night oct.2nd between 11-11:10 pm on morris hill road in east brainerd he was driving very fast following very close flashing his bright lights and on the last very steep hill b-4 the 4 way stop he passed just as he was topping the hill he came within a foot to a half of a foot of hitting another car headon this young man and the driver of this other are both very lucky not 2 to be in the hospital or dead thank god was looking out 4 both of them i hope someone reads this and talks to this young man to tell him how lucky he is this was very dangerous what he did the reason i am posting on this site this young man had his face painted blue and had a McCallie sticker on his vehicle seems if he had just left the baylor mccallie football game

congrads to baylor on the big win.i hope a McCallie parent friend or someone knows a young man that was driving possibly a jeep possibly black tag #026-RQQ hamilton county tags sept09.friday night oct.2nd between 11-11:10 pm on morris hill road in east brainerd he was driving very fast following very close flashing his bright lights and on the last very steep hill b-4 the 4 way stop he passed just as he was topping the hill he came within a foot to a half of a foot of hitting another car headon this young man and the driver of this other are both very lucky not 2 to be in the hospital or dead thank god was looking out 4 both of them i hope someone reads this and talks to this young man to tell him how lucky he is this was very dangerous what he did the reason i am posting on this site this young man had his face painted blue and had a McCallie sticker on his vehicle seems if he had just left the baylor mccallie football game

candigirl I just read your post. I am a Baylor fan and just wanted to say it is very good of you to come on this D2 thread to take the time and try to reach out to a parent, friend, etc of this young man. Young people just get so caught up in the moment after a football game or just out with friends and unfortunatly make bad driving decisions sometimes.

I looked up your past posts to see what your school you support....and it is Ooltewah. Which makes alot of sense with the situation you mentioned happening in the East Brainerd/Ooltewah area.

Thank you again for just taking the time to be concerned enough to come on to try and slow down a young fan.

Thanks for coming on this thread out of concern for the Blue fan that was driving dangerously. Teenagers get distracted by so many things when driving and I hope that this teen or someone that knows him tells him about this. BTW, I see you are an Ooltewah fan.....congratulations on the fantastic year you are having!