Adamsville @ Hardin Co.- battle of the 7-0,6-0

utfan2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Hardin County graduate, but I call it the way it is. Word has it around "the mill" in counce, that the big wigs have given a...."donation" to the refs for this game, with specific instructions that under no circumstances does Aville win this game. The way I see things is that 5a vs. 2a....If it's not a Hardin County blowout, HC should not feel proud at all. HC will have done nothing other than what they're supposed to do. By the way, 2 touchdowns is not a blowout. I didn't say the rumors are true...but it's wide spread. Aville has nothing to prove. I say it's within 8 points either way.

It's a rivalry thats why I think he was stating that it had been "circled" its not like we get to play y'all every year in football. Yall have been known to not want to schedule us so when we actually get the chance to play of course its a big deal just like in all the other sports....... and Go RedRage? You supporting a pathetic JR pro team?

Your right about not playing every year, why would a 2A school look to play a 5a school? All I know is that your school is looking forward to that 20,000.00 in gate money!

We'll take the underdog role, all the pressure is on HC! Our kids will come ready to play!

A far as REDRAGE goes , they named them after the school " redrage is the Highschool nickname"

And I wouldn't talk about Jr pro, the last time they played "allstar game at yall's place" y'all got spanked!

Go Redrage , Go Cardinals, Go Big Red!!!!!!!!! Go Red Birds !!!! LOL! Moron.

Let me remember.... Seems like they only got one first down all night. It is amazin wht those little black warriors, redrages, and greengators doone to this very bunch of kids. Thatwas junior pro now it is time to step up on the big stage and take it to them. They are extremely cocky that they are going to win hands down. They should they have 3 times the kids to pull a team from. Common sense tells you that the odds are better to get more players if you have more to choose from. Iwork in Savannah and that is all I hear is how they are gonna beat little brother in the ground. Well if you keep overlooking us we will catch you with your pants down and spank that little behind. Both teams are good this year and should beproud of their acheivements, but the pressure s really on the tigers. That means tha Cardinals get to play loose and free. I look for smething big. Adamsville by 6 points.

Its gonna be over from kickoff?? Seriously?! We like being the underdog because the pressure is on you guys

Once agian "redbird22" you need to calm down! We by no means have this in the bag, I do beilieve we can win! But you are setting yourself up to eat words! I have seen your post, you think it's ok to be cocky! I don't ever agree with reitzfan but he's right confidence is good , overconfidence will get us beat!

" views an opinions of this poster do not represent those of the Adamsville Cardinals fans in general"

Let's just take a closer look at these two teams.

Hardin County opponents have a record of 13-25 (6 games). Those teams average scoring 20 points a game and give up around 24.

Adamsville's opponents have a record of 17-26 (7 games). these teams average scoring 18 points a game and give up around 20.

BOth teams average scoring in the mid 20's per game and are only giving up 6.6 ppg for HC and 6.3 ppg for Adamsville.

Both teams defenses have score around 40 points this season for their teams.

Both teams have a linebacker that is around 100 tackles for the year.

As you can see this is a lot closer statistically than one might think.

Common opponents so far have been Mcnairy Central and Chester County

Hardin County beat MC 28-0 and Chester county 28-7

Adamville beat MC 18-0 and Chester County 15-0

Looks like it could be a 0-0 tie going into overtime.

I think this game is very close and is only decided by a td or less. I think the first team to score 21 wins.

hambone,

The refs are being paid off???? Oh my goodness, can we lose touch with reality any more than this? This is a high school, football game. C'mon people. Let's all take a deep, deep, cleansing breath. Count to ten after that. Then, tell yourself...."This is just a high school, football game with teen boys playing the game." Say that to yourselves as much as needed, until you calm down.

Let's remember that this is a bunch of teens out there playing for thier school...to enjoy the game.

:roflol:

Your right about that, things have been getting wild on here. One thing though, I don't think the refs are getting paid off by anyone. Let's just hope the rain will hold off so none will blame it on the weather, and oh yeah A-ville fans quit fighting each other