Giles vs Fairview

fortheboys

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see that someone came to there senses and stopped talking about the Giles County QB, nothing has annoyed me more than trying to read up on the Bobcats and then threads turn into an endless rabble of bullcrap that nobody who doesn't have too much time on their hands cares to read to about.

I now step down from my soapbox..

After years of being apart of the sometimes chippy GC vs Fairview basketball rivalry, I am beyond excited to see these teams meet up on the gridiron.When I was at school at GC we always looked forward to playing Fairview in Basketball cause the rivalry was so fierce. I'm sure theres no love loss between these two schools on the football field either.

I can't honestly say that I see Fairview giving the Bobcats a good game. There's just no way. I've heard alot of talk about Fairview's linebackers but unless they can spread the entire length of the field at all times, there's not much chance of stopping the Giles County offense.

I'm glad to see that someone came to there senses and stopped talking about the Giles County QB, nothing has annoyed me more than trying to read up on the Bobcats and then threads turn into an endless rabble of bullcrap that nobody who doesn't have too much time on their hands cares to read to about.

I now step down from my soapbox..

After years of being apart of the sometimes chippy GC vs Fairview basketball rivalry, I am beyond excited to see these teams meet up on the gridiron.When I was at school at GC we always looked forward to playing Fairview in Basketball cause the rivalry was so fierce. I'm sure theres no love loss between these two schools on the football field either.

I can't honestly say that I see Fairview giving the Bobcats a good game. There's just no way. I've heard alot of talk about Fairview's linebackers but unless they can spread the entire length of the field at all times, there's not much chance of stopping the Giles County offense.

Sounds to me like you are lathering it up. No??? Then why bring it up?????

Maybe you can wash that beaver someone was going to stuff somewhere. :roflol: Still cant figure that

one out. :D I do agree this will not be a very good game.Giles by 35+

Speaking of Bo :) you all need to come check out volnation.com they know what they are talking about over there :)

Always seems like a bunch of haters and tards over there. UT has been quite a deathtrap for QB's lately anyhow. Crompton...Ainge....Clausen....Clausen :)

Not so much haters, just people with realistic views. UT is a deathtrap though. Why do YOU think Bill wants him to go there so bad? :)

66 you just need to get off our boards. I have been following the district this season and my beloved Jackets. All I have seen from you is put Spring Hill on a pedestal they do not deserve. Back in the late 80s early 90s Spring Hill football was something to be proud of. You guys had some great teams, but now that program has lost all it stands for. You got an arrogant coach and you can tell that has translated onto the field with the players. To come on here and make comments and put down a team who played you 10-9 at halftime, in which you only beat by 2 TDs, what does that make Spring Hill? Oh did I mention their all-state running back/linebacker was not playing, and I believe they their best defensive player got in trouble in school and could not play either. So you didn't play the best Fairview had to offer and you only won by 2 TDs. So go over to the Spring Hill boards, stay off Fairview's and get ready for your 1st round playoff exit.