Cannon County at Smith County

Guest patriotspy39

Swine flu normally lasts about 24 hours, so all of them should be fine by mid week at the latest.

I hear that Cannon is improved and a legitimate contender. Of course I hear that every year. But this time, it doesn't come from the Lion faithful, so I will choose my words carefully unitl I see it for myself.

Having said that, I can't help but predict the Owls as district champs.

SC - 28

CC - 13

I just want to note that if someone has the " swine flu" for 24 hrs,,, then it isnt the swine flu... Like the "regular" flu. swine flu lasts 7 to 10 days and a person feels like " crap" most of those days.. Any " flu" thats lasts only 24 hrs is a mere "bug'... just ask all these kids in Smith Co that have had the "real" swine or regular flu!!! :roll:

Please excuse my ignorance.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swine flu normally lasts about 24 hours, so all of them should be fine by mid week at the latest.

I hear that Cannon is improved and a legitimate contender. Of course I hear that every year. But this time, it doesn't come from the Lion faithful, so I will choose my words carefully unitl I see it for myself.

Having said that, I can't help but predict the Owls as district champs.

SC - 28

CC - 13

I just want to note that if someone has the " swine flu" for 24 hrs,,, then it isnt the swine flu... Like the "regular" flu. swine flu lasts 7 to 10 days and a person feels like " crap" most of those days.. Any " flu" thats lasts only 24 hrs is a mere "bug'... just ask all these kids in Smith Co that have had the "real" swine or regular flu!!! :D

Please excuse my ignorance.

:roll:

I was told by the Dr. that dignosed my 7 year old with type A that the swine flu symptoms were usually less severe and shorter than the regular flu.

No chance SC overlooks CC. The Lions, I'm sure, have the Owls full attention!!

your doc is so right on the money,,, swine flu symptoms are less severe... i hope i didnt offend catmando... my apologies,,,, just sooooooo much bull out there for the public... seen alot sick kids with flu,,, which was it??? dont know.. after all treatment is the same unless high risk or pregnant.. Have to say is SC plays like they did against White House,,, well CC will get beat solid,,, if not,,, then pretty good game..... Which SC team will show up for the game is the question??

can not wait for this game. should be a good one. i don't think it will be your regular sc vs. cc game as in past years.big game for both teams. sc win means over all champs. cc win means 3 way tie. im pretty sure both teams know what a w means.if its a wet muddy field,SC 17-CC 7. if the field is in half descent shape SC 35 - CC 14. looking for the owls to grab the title in the HOLE. GO BIG OWLS !!

Whose gonna hold it up?

:bored: call Paul Wade, if he can't hold it up he might just make a donation for circus tent rental or .. or .. maybe he'll pull his helicopter out of his barn and buzz around for us all .. lol ..

You must have seen the letter to the editor in the courier. :roflol: I thought it was funny myself.

As for the game, Cannon just doesn't have the horses. SC by three touchdowns.

Any chance Smith comes in overlooking Cannon? That lack of focus would be a huge benefit for CC.

No chance..............The 1st words out of Maynord's mouth after the WH game was Good win, Cannon Co.. These guys know what's at stake.......

Blubellz..........it's early. Just Tuesday. And usually, I don't stir the pot unless somebody hands me the spoon. I'm sure it won't be long before somebody hands me one the size of a boat paddle. The Cannon Co. doublement twins are aweful quiet other than a little hand wringing. Although, if the kids are sick or hurt, I really do hate that, for the kids.

Any chance Smith comes in overlooking Cannon? That lack of focus would be a huge benefit for CC.

No chance..............The 1st words out of Maynord's mouth after the WH game was Good win, Cannon Co.. These guys know what's at stake.......

Blubellz..........it's early. Just Tuesday. And usually, I don't stir the pot unless somebody hands me the spoon. I'm sure it won't be long before somebody hands me one the size of a boat paddle. The Cannon Co. doublement twins are aweful quiet other than a little hand wringing. Although, if the kids are sick or hurt, I really do hate that, for the kids.

Terdy I threw in the towel days ago when I told you to call the engraver, it definenitly hasn't gotten ANY better , the coaches have come down with the flu now!! :roflol: If the game was played today it would basicly be a JV game at best! :ph34r:So who do yall have next week?

talking about quiet where have you been....unlike you turdmite, we only state things we believe in and think we can back up with our team...You on the other hand, have nothing more to do but stir things up..not only on your team's post but every team you can get too. It's a shame that the image of Smith County is based on what you post and that's where people tend to dislike Smith County due to people of your nature.

things couldn't be worse going into this game. This flu thing is real... as much as i hate to say, it will be a factor....With a small team (total players) we need everyone healthy for this game. But once again it's a game and our players need to give a better effort than last year. enough said......

SC vs Westmoreland - Nuff said !!

talking about quiet where have you been....unlike you turdmite, we only state things we believe in and think we can back up with our team...You on the other hand, have nothing more to do but stir things up..not only on your team's post but every team you can get too. It's a shame that the image of Smith County is based on what you post and that's where people tend to dislike Smith County due to people of your nature.

things couldn't be worse going into this game. This flu thing is real... as much as i hate to say, it will be a factor....With a small team (total players) we need everyone healthy for this game. But once again it's a game and our players need to give a better effort than last year. enough said......

Oops, there it is. See, I told you Blubellz. There's the spoon. Well, ole P-spy, if you ONLY state things you believe in, it's evident according to most of your post, that the Easter Bunny, and Santa are still on your list. :thumb: SO, if I only state things I believe in....and can back most of them up, I stir things up. If you only state things YOU believe in ....that's different. My bad, I didn't know I had to see things like YOU see them. Hey, I've been promoted. I'M the image of Smith Co.. Does my picture replace the bridge on the Carthage Courier?? Reckon I could get Admiral to be vice image man from G-ville?? People tend to dislike SC?? You know what. Ask RBS how many people disliked them the last few years.....not very may. So, I'm fine with that. :roflol:

The flu bug and injury bug is taking it's toll here as well. Maybe all the kids will be ready to go Friday.