Lookout Valley @ South Pittsburg

RiverCityRage

OK guys Boyd is over. We lost that game that we all Pirate fan's as well as a few Cascade and Trousdale fan's that sat in front of us know we were at least 2 TD's better with T Rob in the game but that's water under the bridge and it's time to move on to a team that has never in the history of there school beat us on the field[one by forfeit]!!! They will NOT do it again this year and the hammer will come down on LV bad this Friday night. We hit at least 50 and they may not score!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LV..... good luck.

You will never see me ragging on a team... I may state some facts and say that something wasn't good... but I wont ever just come out and dog on someone just b/c i dont want them to win or anything....

With that being said..... LV, you got no hope.

Grace kept up pretty well with LV... I watched that game in person..

Whitwell should have had the win against LV but the rain had other ideas

From what i have seen..... LV will go out quick.

Again, not dogging on you, and actually I hope you guys step up and give SP a good game... but from what i've seen I cant see that happening unless you have really changed in the last couple weeks.

RCR, how do you think LV will do Friday night against the D? Isn't LV a mostly rushing team? They might find it difficult if that is the case because we are sure tough to rush on...Just wanting your opinion though

Well Old RCR Thinks were in Trouble. :thumb: Our Passing Game? With 10 Seniors they got alot of Heart, but that only goes so far. On a Dry field SP has a big advantage. Wet Field? Flu Bug? Turnovers? LV will play the Pirates tuff but in the end SP will move on! :thumb:

RCR, how do you think LV will do Friday night against the D? Isn't LV a mostly rushing team? They might find it difficult if that is the case because we are sure tough to rush on...Just wanting your opinion though

Well Old RCR Thinks were in Trouble. :thumb: Our Passing Game? With 10 Seniors they got alot of Heart, but that only goes so far. On a Dry field SP has a big advantage. Wet Field? Flu Bug? Turnovers? LV will play the Pirates tuff but in the end SP will move on! :blink:

RCR, Old Pirate says the valley boys always play with a lot of heart. That fact alone is always a great accomplishment. :thumb:

I was reading in my book and Murphy says that Lookout has some real fast boys. The real fast boys are gonna be fast but I dont know if they can knock a hole for the runners to run through. That Wynn boy for Lookout is a real fast boy. You think Im joking because I am not. He is just plain fast. I remember him from last year. Let me ask you Lookout people a question. Does Lookout ever do in halfback passes where that Wynn boy gives it to a player and then runs down the field and catches the ball from that player? He is a fast boy and I bet it would be a good play for you. Let me ask you Lookout people another question. How many boys are on the team this year. I was looking in my Murphy Fair book but it doesnt give the rosters for the teams. The big ole boys at SP will do a good job of knocking holes in that line this week. I hope it doesnt rain because my book is getting wet everyweek and I am about tired of it getting my book wet. I was glad that Grider made sure those boys lifted some weights last week. It helped them hold those big ole boys of Boyds out of the backfield last week. Let me ask you a question. Has Grider ever thought about getting those boys some cleats that had those 1 inch long spikes on them so they can run better in the mud? It would help those real fast boys be able to stand up better. Our boys will win this game against Lookout by alot this week.

Well I've not been posting in the past week or so given what little I do , but my take on things is that Sp really needs to come out and fuel the fires with the loss to boyd which I expect to see Friday night. That game is now over with and takes nothing away from Sp. BB left a really bad taste in those pirates mouth and a shot at revenge will only come next year. And with Sp having alot of powerful young guys on this team they need not to worry b/c BB will lose a ton of talent do to grad, leaving Sp with a excelent upper-hand. Just keep the heads up and stay focused on what is at hand for the remainder of the season and take it to the rest of the teams we have left.

Now for LV, they seem to be doing a bit better this year, but I do not think they will be able to stop anything that Sp throws at them. Sp is the strongest they have been in quite a while with the line blocking great for any QB Sp operates with, and the D just speaks for its self. They seem to just improve more and more with intensity and desire to put preasure on any opponent no matter the strength. Anyway Sp will cruise at the speedway friday even if they play Millard, really I hope to see him play some this week. He does have a few things to work on but just like any other QB he needs the work.

I hope all goes well and everyone gets healthy b4 the much needed HOME game this friday night, and then another slobber knocker coming to the pitt. the following week against Polk.

I know polls do not mean anything but SP being ranked third in the new poll after being beat by Boyd with our backup qb is a bunch of Garbage I think....Oh well the gold ball at the end of the year will prove everyone wrong...

I agree. It's not like you lost to a cupcake, and the conditions, and players out should not of penalized you like that. No one in 1A will come close to you. By the way you guys will roll over Lookout Valley this week. Good luck the rest of the season. :roflol:

I know polls do not mean anything but SP being ranked third in the new poll after being beat by Boyd with our backup qb is a bunch of Garbage I think....Oh well the gold ball at the end of the year will prove everyone wrong...

I agree. It's not like you lost to a cupcake, and the conditions, and players out should not of penalized you like that. No one in 1A will come close to you. By the way you guys will roll over Lookout Valley this week. Good luck the rest of the season. :roflol:

Thanks Reaction