Hampton VS Unaka

dogbreath

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton owes Unaka a little something for the baseball last year. I think they really want to pay it. I also think that # 17 will have a big game. He's getting tougher. He has a lot of potential. Can't wait til Friday.

baseball dosent have anything to do with this game. its pretty much the con. championship.

what did we do in baseball? Hampton was the most undicisplined team id ever played against in baseball dont blame us for that, but its football season and thats what matters now I have to say i was impressed with Hampton last night they blew out East i just wish East had a QB so i cud have seen how Hampton defended the pass. Unaka had some trouble stopping King's Academy from running early in the game and that might be the downfall Hampton is a great running team and great speed Unaka will have to hit the air to win and find a way to slow down Hamptons ground game,but right now ill have to give the edge to Hampton.

Hampton owes Unaka a little something for the baseball last year. I think they really want to pay it. I also think that # 17 will have a big game. He's getting tougher. He has a lot of potential. Can't wait til Friday.

baseball dosent have anything to do with this game. its pretty much the con. championship.

what did we do in baseball? Hampton was the most undicisplined team id ever played against in baseball dont blame us for that, but its football season and thats what matters now I have to say i was impressed with Hampton last night they blew out East i just wish East had a QB so i cud have seen how Hampton defended the pass. Unaka had some trouble stopping King's Academy from running early in the game and that might be the downfall Hampton is a great running team and great speed Unaka will have to hit the air to win and find a way to slow down Hamptons ground game,but right now ill have to give the edge to Hampton.

I don't think it will be an edge, Bulldogs will be fully focused and they are probably head and sholders the better team. U naka will try to pass every down and they'll complete some of um, throw some to Hampton and get the QB killed a few times . Hampton will line up and play smashmouth football. Might throw it a time or 2 and when they do ,it shoud be effective. Might be a pretty good game for a little while. In the end, just too much Hampton. Get Um Bulldogs.

Hampton needs to come out and practice like they are playing Alcoa this Friday. They dont need to overlook Unaka like Cloudland did. I think cloudland is a better team than them they just shot themselves in the foot. Unaka should not be able to run the ball on Hamptons defence so I look for them to pass on us, but if we put pressure on them like we did Sullivan East I believe their Qb will turn it over. Hamptons ofence hasnt been stopped by anyone this year and I dont think Unaka will either.

Hampton 40

Unaka 18

Hampton needs to come out and practice like they are playing Alcoa this Friday. They dont need to overlook Unaka like Cloudland did. I think cloudland is a better team than them they just shot themselves in the foot. Unaka should not be able to run the ball on Hamptons defence so I look for them to pass on us, but if we put pressure on them like we did Sullivan East I believe their Qb will turn it over. Hamptons ofence hasnt been stopped by anyone this year and I dont think Unaka will either.

Hampton 40

Unaka 18

I agree Hampton needs to practice like they are playing Alcoa this week and every week. Never worry about the opponent ,just be mentally and physically ready to do you're job every play. If Hampton plays to their potential, Unaka won't get 18 on the varsity and I see the mercy rule taking over at some point. Hampton has only given up 21 points with their varsity in any game this season.. They have played better teams than Unaka. I think Mike will have them ready.

Hampton 40

Unaka 18

Alcoa?

Why Alcoa?

Not saying we couldn't give them a run for their money and get a win.

I understand what you are saying though, but like pujo stated in some other post, if they would play every down like they mean it and get that lazy streak out of them and get some heart for the game it is un-telling how far they could go and not just this year, the next and the next and so on.

Some have this and some are not at that point yet, but they are learning.

I don't think they will be overlooking Unaka, Dogs know this is a serious game: both are 3-0

It's for Hampton & Unaka to decide who comes out in the #1 & #2 spot in there Division.

Correction: Cosby could still be in the running for 2nd?

If the dogs keep there head in the game, because we know what happens if one gets the upper hand in the game and the flags start flying. lol (Rivalry game)

i'll say Unaka - 9 Dogs - 42

Go Dogs!!! woof woof :thumb:

Hampton 40

Unaka 18

Alcoa?

Why Alcoa?

Not saying we couldn't give them a run for their money and get a win.

I understand what you are saying though, but like pujo stated in some other post, if they would play every down like they mean it and get that lazy streak out of them and get some heart for the game it is un-telling how far they could go and not just this year, the next and the next and so on.

Some have this and some are not at that point yet, but they are learning.

I don't think they will be overlooking Unaka, Dogs know this is a serious game: both are 3-0

It's for Hampton & Unaka to decide who comes out in the #1 & #2 spot in there Division.

Correction: Cosby could still be in the running for 2nd?

If the dogs keep there head in the game, because we know what happens if one gets the upper hand in the game and the flags start flying. lol (Rivalry game)

i'll say Unaka - 9 Dogs - 42

Go Dogs!!! woof woof :thumb:

Because Alcoa is a dominating team that refuses to lose. Hampton needs to show Unaka why they are ranked 7th in the state. The way they need to do that is to not beat them, but to dominate them in every part of the game.

Hampton just has too much for Unaka. Lets face it, all Unaka has is a good QB, pretty good WR's, and a line that can pass block alittle. Their RB's are either too small, or too soft. The line can't open up holes to run through. The only chance Unaka would have at winning this is to establish a legit running game, then work the pass off that. But I dont see that happening.

If Unaka tries (note, TRIES) to establish a running game, then Hampton wins 42-6.

If Unaka uses some sense and passes it say 50-70% of the time, Hampton wins 48-26.