Dobyns-Bennett vs David Crockett

BatmanDB

6:30pm early enough? :roll:

Our visitor stands just go to the 37 one way,6:30 will be plenty early for this week.If it were South coming in,I'd be in line before 6:00 when the gates open.If I were a visitor,I'd get in line right behind the baseball grandstands and get one of the home seats that have not been picked up,that window opens at 6:00 I think.I wouldn't sit in those crappy visitor seats we offer. :roflol: When that starts to happen,I bet you we will see some seats being built across the way,baseball field or not.

Thank you for the information. This will be my first trip to D-B for a football game. I was very unimpressed with Science Hill's stadium so I'm sure D-B couldn't be worse.

LOL. You are in for a surprise. Atmosphere, great. Seating, :roflol:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The seating at South Greene was pretty bad.

I'm ready for tomorrow night. Any word on Sensabaugh. I hope he plays. I have heard nothing but good things about his ability.

My source says look for a freshman starting at RB for the Tribe. Sensabaugh is a no-go tomorrow night.

Freshman and not soph huh. That would be interesting.

The seating at South Greene was pretty bad.

I'm ready for tomorrow night. Any word on Sensabaugh. I hope he plays. I have heard nothing but good things about his ability.

My source says look for a freshman starting at RB for the Tribe. Sensabaugh is a no-go tomorrow night.

Freshman and not soph huh. That would be interesting.

I should of said "playing" not "starting"