Clinton/Oak Ridge

thekidd0086

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game. Blade has the OR turnaround going at least a year ahead of schedule. OR does have a good D. With that being said, OR D didn't look as impressive against teams with a strong running game as they did against AC. OR will have to stack it up to stop Hazelhurst (he has had success against teams that put 8 in the box this year also). If they stack it up, Stone will beat you either with his arm or legs, or both.

That is what makes this years team so successful, the ability to run and pass. It makes it very hard for a D to totally sell out to stop either. I think the OR QB will challenge the Dragon D, he is very talented. If Blade opens up the O a little more (which he has been doing each week), I really think OR can put some points on the board.

This should be a very good, hard hitting game. Probably one of the bigger games in the county in the last 2 0r 3 decades. I can only imagine what the crowd size will be!

Dragons- 34

OR-26

It is outstanding that these two schools are meeting under these conditions! Should be a great game and a great crowd. Coach Shattuck and Coach Blade are great coaches and I wish them both luck. Oak Ridge has grown tremendously over this season and I believe will give Clinton all they can handle. If this game had been at the first of the year I believe it would have had a different look.

If anything, I just hope some well meaning youth will forgo past history and not try to vandalize the 'Ship. I am all for spirit and bring all you got, but bring it to the game!

However, we cannot over look Hardin Valley. We still have a game to play before we get Clinton. A game well worth the wait.

OAK RIDGE will beat CLINTON. I am 100% POSITIVE. :roll:

WaCoJaCo.....go back to the DB thread and worry about winning your third game of the year. I'm not not sure how you could make that prediciton. Clinton has already came to J Fred and ran all over DB. If DB could have tackled Hazelhurst at all, you might have got a win.....

OAK RIDGE will beat CLINTON. I am 100% POSITIVE. :roll:

Well i am 100% positive that clinton will win by double digits so i guess we'll see whos right in a week and a half, the wildcats are much improved on the field and on the sideline with the new coach. Im glad to see stephens gone, he was the most classless coach ive ever seen and im sure more than one person on here remembers two years ago when he attacked our student section for "trying to tear down the goalposts" after a losing effort then shoved our D coordinator. I think clinton takes this one 28-14, they wont be able to put up their usual huge numbers against this much larger OR line but still will win on the shoulders of Mr. Hazlehurst with some help from stones vertical attack. Look for this one to be slow off the start and errupt second half. hope everyone stays healthy and GO DRAGONS!!!

Clinton is just a little to much for a young but improving OR team. #2 hasnt been stopped all season and wont be anytime soon, and the passing with stone is on fire as well. weapons surround both of these superstars and the Oline is getting better every week. Coach Blade as done a great job this season, much better than their last head coach. But Clintons D will get after there young QB and their lack of weapons will hurt OR. Clinton Big at OR in two weeks. cant wait. two years in a row, whens the last time that happend... props to OR on that

Sometime in the 40's was the last time beat OR in consective years. It would be nice, but OR will be ready to play. Clinton must limit the mistakes to win this game. 100 yds a game in pentalties a game will get you beat sooner or later. If they don't limit those against OR, it will be on the sooner side of a loss.