Austin-East at GP

I've seen Alcoa play this year and they are soundly minded on defense and do force teams into their weakness. But I think AE will give Alcoa a run for their money.. Its called speed vs speed. Futhermore, Alcoa's offense is also one dimensional.. Take away Alcoa's running attack what type of stats would Alcoa be putting up then? THings that make you go Hmmmmmmmm

omghaha-1.gif

AE's season is finally on Death Watch....The clock is ticking shelled one.

Tick-Tock.

Hilarious! One of your best yet! :thumb::thumb:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

end of reg. season stats for GP

23 rushing tds 10 passing Opponents 3 rushing 3 passing

Offense 2429 Oppontents 768

rushing 1390 opponents 616

passing 1039 opponents 316

tackles for loss 90 oppontents 18

interceptions 15 oppontents 7

40 sacks 6 recievers avg between 10.1 yds per catch to 18.7.

GP swept 4A teams including Fulton loss by 7 to AE on a kickoff return, held AE to 63 rushing while GP rushed for just over a 100 on muddy track.

most of the experts picked GP to go 6-4. I know AE is looking toward the F5 contest but GP will be a hand full, and will show up at AE with a nasty attuitude.They will take it one game at a time although I'm looking ahead I know GP coaching staff isn't. (Let the games begin) :thumb:

He has took it to Coming to America hahaha.. But I'll be at ALcoa's game Saturday.. I hope my peeps from Chatt town run wild on Alcoa...

Turtle, hope you enjoy Alcoa's game on Saturday. You won't find anybody there except the coaches in the office and the men working on the field. Would love to see you come on Friday night if you want to see the Alcoa team play. Need directions?

...I know AE is looking toward the F5 contest but GP will be a hand full, and will show up at AE with a nasty attuitude.They will take it one game at a time although I'm looking ahead I know GP coaching staff isn't. (Let the games begin) :popcorneater:

I haven't heard any Austin-East players or coaches talk about a possible match-up with Alcoa... I (on the other hand) am looking forward to my Roadrunners playing Alcoa.

As far as GP goes.. Did they not have a nasty attitude when Austin-East travelled to GP? :roflol::roflol:

He has took it to Coming to America hahaha.. But I'll be at ALcoa's game Saturday.. I hope my peeps from Chatt town run wild on Alcoa...

Turtle, hope you enjoy Alcoa's game on Saturday. You won't find anybody there except the coaches in the office and the men working on the field. Would love to see you come on Friday night if you want to see the Alcoa team play. Need directions?

Hahaha I had fixed that typo but thanks for pointing that out.. hahahah...

GP swept 4A teams including Fulton loss by 7 to AE on a kickoff return, held AE to 63 rushing while GP rushed for just over a 100 on muddy track.

most of the experts picked GP to go 6-4. I know AE is looking toward the F5 contest but GP will be a hand full, and will show up at AE with a nasty attuitude.They will take it one game at a time although I'm looking ahead I know GP coaching staff isn't. (Let the games begin) :popcorneater:

But who have they played besides Fulton & A-E? Besides Fulton & A-E, all of the AA teams they played have losing records. Total w/l of combined teams on schedule: 46-54. Not stellar stats. :roflol:

On a decent field, A-E cakewalks out of this game. I saw a replay of the reg. season game on tv; I can't believe TSSAA (or whoever decides) allowed the game to be played on that field. I would have rather played it on a field with a sinkhole!

most of the experts picked GP to go 6-4. I know AE is looking toward the F5 contest but GP will be a hand full, and will show up at AE with a nasty attuitude.They will take it one game at a time although I'm looking ahead I know GP coaching staff isn't. (Let the games begin) :blink:

But who have they played besides Fulton & A-E? Besides Fulton & A-E, all of the AA teams they played have losing records. Total w/l of combined teams on schedule: 36-53. Not stellar stats. :?:

I would like to correct your last statement as you can add Gibbs (6-4) to the list of teams G-P played with a winning record.

most of the experts picked GP to go 6-4. I know AE is looking toward the F5 contest but GP will be a hand full, and will show up at AE with a nasty attuitude.They will take it one game at a time although I'm looking ahead I know GP coaching staff isn't. (Let the games begin) :blink:

But who have they played besides Fulton & A-E? Besides Fulton & A-E, all of the AA teams they played have losing records. Total w/l of combined teams on schedule: 46-54. Not stellar stats. :?:

On a decent field, A-E cakewalks out of this game. I saw a replay of the reg. season game on tv; I can't believe TSSAA (or whoever decides) allowed the game to be played on that field. I would have rather played it on a field with a sinkhole!

The GP posters are hanging their hats on how they performed against Austin-East in the mud, and Fulton after the tornado watch (no pun intended).

But who have they played besides Fulton & A-E? Besides Fulton & A-E, all of the AA teams they played have losing records. Total w/l of combined teams on schedule: 36-53. Not stellar stats. :?:

I would like to correct your last statement as you can add Gibbs (6-4) to the list of teams G-P played with a winning record.

I stand corrected. Also, the w/l of combined teams on schedule should be 46-54, you must've posted before I corrected that error. Anyway, the main point is that they haven't played anybody besides Fulton & A-E (Gibbs included).