District 10AA - Who's on Top?

doctorno

BC, because you seem to have the information or even have been there, I think you need to take a position on what happened. You said there was rough play that led up to this happening. IYO, had the officials kept things under control until that time? Was there too much rough play? Had the coaches kept things under control? if you had the chance, what would you say to the players and fans?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC, because you seem to have the information or even have been there, I think you need to take a position on what happened. You said there was rough play that led up to this happening. IYO, had the officials kept things under control until that time? Was there too much rough play? Had the coaches kept things under control? if you had the chance, what would you say to the players and fans?

Time to move on. If this was about Siegal, you would be dissing the poster for even mentioning it. Leave it alone, people make mistakes. Play On. :thumb:

BC, its good to know 5 players did not play from one school and you think there could be the same ammount from the other school. Do you know how many games the suspensions are for? The amount of games usually is dealt as to the severity of the action. It could cause both of the schools to lose some seedings for Tournament play and possibly regional play. It was a bad move.

BC, its good to know 5 players did not play from one school and you think there could be the same ammount from the other school. Do you know how many games the suspensions are for? The amount of games usually is dealt as to the severity of the action. It could cause both of the schools to lose some seedings for Tournament play and possibly regional play. It was a bad move.

PHargis, with all due respect, I assure you that everyone involved in this matter has a computer and knows about CoachT. However, the outstanding people of this district and the two teams involved have chosen to take the high road and not take this unfortunate situation and make it worse by telling their side of the story or what they heard. I respect your knowledge and enthusiam for high school girls basketball, but it would be appreciated if you would not try to fuel the flame, intentionally or not intentionally. If you would like to know the facts, you are more than welcome to contact me at 867-5309.

PHargis, with all due respect, I assure you that everyone involved in this matter has a computer and knows about CoachT. However, the outstanding people of this district and the two teams involved have chosen to take the high road and not take this unfortunate situation and make it worse by telling their side of the story or what they heard. I respect your knowledge and enthusiam for high school girls basketball, but it would be appreciated if you would not try to fuel the flame, intentionally or not intentionally. If you would like to know the facts, you are more than welcome to contact me at 867-5309.

Amen - let's talk basketball.

With 11 teams does anyone know how the district tournament bracket will be set up?

Amen - let's talk basketball.

With 11 teams does anyone know how the district tournament bracket will be set up?

There are only 9 teams, not 11. The district will meet Thursday morning to seed the tourney. The 8/9 teams will play in on Saturday. The first round games will be at home sites on Monday night for the girls and Tuesday for the boys. The semi-finals are at East Lit on Friday 2-19. Girls at 4 and 7. Boys at 5;30/8:30. Consolation games are Monday the 22nd and championship games on Tuesday the 23rd. All at East Lit. The region will be there also. I will post the bracket after we finish Thursday morning.

Remaining regular season games to be played:

02/10/10 6:00PM Pearl-Cohn Stratford

02/11/10 6:00PM Maplewood Hume-Fogg

02/11/10 6:00PM Stratford Centennial

02/12/10 6:00PM Whites Creek Pearl-Cohn

02/12/10 6:00PM M.L. King CPA

02/12/10 6:00PM Hume-Fogg David Lipscomb

02/12/10 6:00PM Stratford East Literature

02/12/10 6:00PM Overton Maplewood