Daniel Boone at Tennessee High ... SHOWDOWN IN THE CASTLE

v_i_k_i_n_g

Oh yeah --- by the way, if DB wasn't playing SH in a historic and possible playoff implications game, I would be at the castle to see this one! ROLL TRIBE!

I'll be in Johnson City too 71. Boone is the Rodney Dangerfield of " maybe the whole state".Even if they were to pull off the victory,it would make most say TH was just over rated and had some luck earlier in the season.I know I would bring some attitude up from the country.As for Dobyns Bennett,if we can't beat SH,we should stay at home and count all the good things that have happened in the last few years because we are just not a good team this year...Up until now,we have all the excuses in order,but there would be none for a lose to SH this year.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah --- by the way, if DB wasn't playing SH in a historic and possible playoff implications game, I would be at the castle to see this one! ROLL TRIBE!

I'll be in Johnson City too 71. Boone is the Rodney Dangerfield of " maybe the whole state".Even if they were to pull off the victory,it would make most say TH was just over rated and had some luck earlier in the season.I know I would bring some attitude up from the country.As for Dobyns Bennett,if we can't beat SH,we should stay at home and count all the good things that have happened in the last few years because we are just not a good team this year...Up until now,we have all the excuses in order,but there would be none for a lose to SH this year.

Sounds like you're hoping for a Daniel Boone win. Are you still a little sore from the loss to the Vikings? I know it must be tough on you Indians this year. I don't believe in excuses by the way. There are none. And by the way, Sensabaugh's groin injury had to be the fastest healing one I have ever heard of.

Maybe he had an excuse--he didn't want to be trucked anymore!! :roflol:

Sounds like you're hoping for a Daniel Boone win. Are you still a little sore from the loss to the Vikings? I know it must be tough on you Indians this year. I don't believe in excuses by the way. There are none. And by the way, Sensabaugh's groin injury had to be the fastest healing one I have ever heard of.

Maybe he had an excuse--he didn't want to be trucked anymore!! :roflol:

Chris was hurt that night and our guys were very weak from being sick.I think TH has a very good team but just don't know how good.With that said,If we had to play a team over it would be Boone.This is a good chance for both teams to put that statement to rest.If you run over Boone,then I'll be just fine with that,but if Boone plays you close or beats you,I'll be just fine with that as well.We can't take back the bad this year and the win over South will be a argument stopper for years to come.Remember,we have watched a whole lot of TH teams lose to DB in the past several years,and we both know the Tribe will rise again.

Chris was hurt that night and our guys were very weak from being sick.I think TH has a very good team but just don't know how good.With that said,If we had to play a team over it would be Boone.This is a good chance for both teams to put that statement to rest.If you run over Boone,then I'll be just fine with that,but if Boone plays you close or beats you,I'll be just fine with that as well.We can't take back the bad this year and the win over South will be a argument stopper for years to come.Remember,we have watched a whole lot of TH teams lose to DB in the past several years,and we both know the Tribe will rise again.

Get off our thread with that DB crap BATMAN… this conversation is between #1 and #2, and we are all tired of your excuses! :roflol:

Get off our thread with that DB crap BATMAN… this conversation is between #1 and #2, and we are all tired of your excuses! :roflol:

Who is number 2 ?

Who is number 2 ?

Ask Chris.

Oh... you were serious. That's a good question! :D

Maybe he had an excuse--he didn't want to be trucked anymore!! :D

Are you kiddin'???? You win 1 game against DB in recent history and think you're top dog and that you were so tough that we didn't want to play in the game???? You're sadly mistaken! When TH can run a string of 4 or 5 victories in a row over DB, then maybe you'd have a little something to "crow" about. You'll be coming to our house next year, see ya then pal... :roflol:

For your future edification, I think TH will probably win this game --- but I will tell you that going into this game with that attitude can get you beat! Boone doesn't make a lot of mistakes and they take advantage of every opportunity! Sounds as if you're ripe for the pickin'......

I think on paper it is still South. They win in the head to head tie with Boone. Boone fans will be oh so hoping for South to get upset as well tonight by Crockett...then a South win next week would make Boone undisputed Champs, but then of course those boys gotta get past tonight.

80 percent rain last time I checked. Someone gave the win to TN High if it was in the rain. Boone has played all its games well in the rain this year, both teams just gotta hold on to that ball. Lots of excitement why can't it just be 7:30 already. I have my Hooters wing sauce ready for one of two types of bird post game cap :thumb:

A large flock of CROW was spotted on Volunteer Parkway this morning, disrupting traffic for about a half hour or so.....

The question is...will this menacing horde of unruly FOWL spend the week in Bristol or Gray???

CAW CAW CAW!!!!

Harked the RAVEN....NEVERMORE

CAP I am sticking to my guns. The "Wrassle in the CASTLE" will go to Boone, 24-17.

But I will still be picking up the CAP1 CROW Sauce at the gate! HEH HEH

A large flock of CROW was spotted on Volunteer Parkway this morning, disrupting traffic for about a half hour or so.....

The question is...will this menacing horde of unruly FOWL spend the week in Bristol or Gray???

CAW CAW CAW!!!!

Harked the RAVEN....NEVERMORE

CAP I am sticking to my guns. The "Wrassle in the CASTLE" will go to Boone, 24-17.

But I will still be picking up the CAP1 CROW Sauce at the gate! HEH HEH

Get 2 bottles Dark Horse I might need one. The Vikings by 14pts. :thumb: