at Loretto R W 33-6

Riverside L 14-18

Richland W 45-26

at Mt. Pleasant W 48-34

Columbia Academy W 35-13

Collinwood R W 34-19

Points Scored- 205

Points Against- 145

Common Opponents- Columbia Academy, Loretto, Mt. Pleasant, Richland.

Wayne County outscored common opponents by 129

Perry County outscored common oponents by 82

I take the Vikings in this one, even though I see the stats and all of the Wayne County Hype. Thats right Hype. You guys have a history of choking atleast one time a year and I can't see the Wild Kittys breaking that tradition. LOL Good luck Vikings go get em. I can't stand those guys, they think they invented the football, or atleast made it better, haha

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just Tuesday night and I'm already ready to see this match up. Looks like rain is in the forecast, its going to be a good night to bust some heads. I think it's pointless to argue about which team wants this game more. . . I mean both teams know what this game means for this season and their program. Both teams have worked hard to get to where they are at this point in the season and both teams want to clinch that #1 spot. Both teams are focused, both teams are ready to go, both teams will kill for a win. There is no doubt the best team will win. It will be a fun one to watch.

I take the Vikings in this one, even though I see the stats and all of the Wayne County Hype. Thats right Hype. You guys have a history of choking atleast one time a year and I can't see the Wild Kittys breaking that tradition. LOL Good luck Vikings go get em. I can't stand those guys, they think they invented the football, or atleast made it better, haha

Well that choke happened early last year and woke everybody up, and there's been no need for the Heimlich Maneuver yet this year and I don't think there will be any time soon.

I'm so tired of hearing people say that WC has played no one. WC has played everyone that PC and C'wood has played except the none region teams and WC played Chester Co. a team that has only lost to WC, Adamsville, and Hardin Co.(that I know of there could be more) and look at what those three teams have done. All the region games that WC and PC have played WC has had a lot better Defensive stand than PC or any other team in the region. I'm not saying that PC isn't good and is not capable of beating us but this WC team has the respect of every team on their schedule, and their not taking any team lightly. Trust me I know the players pretty good I watch film with some of the players. They are ready for this game and ready for the season to be over they want to be unbeaten so bad that it is making them blood thirsty every game, so when I say PC better be ready for a physical game, I mean it. This should be a good game though and I do think that PC will come ready to play, but I asure you all that WC players are not taking this team lightly AT ALL.

My pick remains the same. WC 35 PC 21. Go Cats. :roflol:

I am so glad someone agrees with me , I fell like I wrote this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The RESPECT is THERE on both sides im sure. It will be a good game for sure , but a verry under estamated WC that has been scolded for not playing a lot of no one teams has kept them fired up and ready to play some intense football on every Friday night!!! I have never taken anything away from PC and I have seen them play on film. They are good but I think WC is better and they may woop the crap out of us next year but I just dont see it happing this year.

Hey expert, I bet you could not stand PC either if they had beaten Decatur Co. You probably like us if we were getting hammered, right? OK don't like us, I guess we can take it as long as we keep winning. You know how this works in class A, teams make a run for a few years and then they are down for a few years. We would like to enjoy our run. PC is good and they are going to get better, they play with alot of confidence right now and there will be a day when they beat us, but I will be stunned if it is Friday night. I know that they can score but I don't think they can score enough. I respect their team and their players are for real, but I feel that their real run starts next year. Just my thoughts, lets hear it.

Wayne County (8-0)

Points Scored- 296

Points Against -78

Perry County (6-2)

Points Scored- 205

Points Against- 145

Common Opponents- Columbia Academy, Loretto, Mt. Pleasant, Richland.

Wayne County outscored common opponents by 129

Perry County outscored common oponents by 82

Most of Wayne County's scores could have been a lot more and their opponents a lot less had WC not played their youger guys. WC's #1 Defense has only given up around 6 TDs all year and 4 of them were with Chester County. PC may put up a lot of points Friday night but WC will put up more.

J. Tucker leading region in tackles, passing every catagory , and 2nd in rushing . I mean how could you argue the fact that he is this region's MVP . It is very likely he could finish season with 3000 yds passing/rushing and 130 tackles . Has anybody done that?

You can argue the fact that his team is gonna end up 7-3 and Tyler Rices team will end up 10-0 . Rice is the reining mvp and should the best player from the best team should win it. And somebody said on here that chase gram isnt in the same class as dray mercer lol it is the other way around. Mercer would be the 3rd string running back in Wayne countys backfeild behind gram and warren. Sorry to ruin ur hopes p/c yall will be lucky if tucker and mercer come out of the game without a injury which i hope doesnt happen but it could

This has to be addressed!! How can you make a statement"yall will be lucky if tucker and mercer come out of the game without a injury" then have the guts to say which i hope doesn"t happen but it could. Go ahead and show your class, look these are someone kids your talking about and I know both of these boys well and they have much more class than you ever thought about having. Here's a good example of a fool!!! You know maybe you want break a leg Friday when you are climbing the bleachers or maybe you will!!!!!! Good Luck to Both Teams and let's have a injury free Game!!!!

J. Tucker leading region in tackles, passing every catagory , and 2nd in rushing . I mean how could you argue the fact that he is this region's MVP . It is very likely he could finish season with 3000 yds passing/rushing and 130 tackles . Has anybody done that?

You can argue the fact that his team is gonna end up 7-3 and Tyler Rices team will end up 10-0 . Rice is the reining mvp and should the best player from the best team should win it. And somebody said on here that chase gram isnt in the same class as dray mercer lol it is the other way around. Mercer would be the 3rd string running back in Wayne countys backfeild behind gram and warren. Sorry to ruin ur hopes p/c yall will be lucky if tucker and mercer come out of the game without a injury which i hope doesnt happen but it could

This has to be addressed!! How can you make a statement"yall will be lucky if tucker and mercer come out of the game without a injury" then have the guts to say which i hope doesn"t happen but it could. Go ahead and show your class, look these are someone kids your talking about and I know both of these boys well and they have much more class than you ever thought about having. Here's a good example of a fool!!! You know maybe you want break a leg Friday when you are climbing the bleachers or maybe you will!!!!!! Good Luck to Both Teams and let's have a injury free Game!!!!

Football is a contact sport. *stuff* happens.