Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

Monkey was you the one at CA that went head to head with him at ya'lls 5-10 yard line on the big run he made and got bulldozed over out there all by yourself leaving him to walk on in for the TD? If you were, I remember that like it was last Fri. nite.... :D

I have to say I felt bad for ya cause you went low with him to make a good tackle on him but man you got lit-up!!!!

If it wasn't you I feel bad for the kid that did....man what a hit!

Back to this game, Wayne Co by all means should have this game being at home and all, but with what I seen out of #5, #18, #24 of PC I wouldn't count them out totally. I think us mTp folks have been smart to stay out of this thread so far getting spanked like we did by WC.....so let me just stay a little smart and say WC, we know how good you can be, but this is definitely not the same ole PC we're all used to. Most of us were leaving the stands after our game with them scratching our heads wondering did we really just play Perry Co......... :roflol:

#5 will take PC to new heights in the next year or two "IF" not this year..........maybe still too young for a loaded WC this year, but maybe not too........

This will be a good game if PC's young #5 and company plays well.......within 7 points, WC "SHOULD" get it though.......If PC doesn't play well?.........WC by 14-21 ...........but anything can happen on Friday nite's......including PC realizing they just won the 6A championship for their first time (I think for their first time??)..........

Good luck to all and have fun. It's gonna be a great game. :?:

PC has all of WC's RESPECT ,BUT WE are not worried about next year. YES I was amazed about PC MTP game but I hope this game will be the one that CLOSES THE PIE HOLE when WAYNE CO. playes someone with a winning record (NOT A NO ONE A SOME ONE ) you know what i mean!!!!!!! N ow next year well we will wait and see HA!!!!! HA!!!!! :D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC can definitely hang offensively but I dunno about their defense.

According the Wayne co news Collinwood had 412 yards plus some

other big plays that came back. That doesn't bode well for Pc in

this game

Might be a shootout

Nice to see You back!!! Are you comming to the game, just wanted to know if I needed to bring my bug juice repellant or we was going to be the half time show!!!!! HA!!! HA!!! :thumb:Well GRAHAM has had several 5 or 6 called back like any were from 30 to 75 yds but thats why we pay the zebras HA!!! HA!!!! HA!!!! HA!!!! GO CATS :roflol:

Its gameday boys and girls. The day we find out what the young PC vikings really have in comparison to the top team in the district/region. A win would be their biggest ever but they will have to play the game of their lives to get. I believe in them!! Less than 11 hours to kickoff. Go Vikings!!

Its gameday boys and girls. The day we find out what the young PC vikings really have in comparison to the top team in the district/region. A win would be their biggest ever but they will have to play the game of their lives to get. I believe in them!! Less than 11 hours to kickoff. Go Vikings!!

WC 45-PC 20 GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 14 wow ! I think this is one of biggest games PC has played . I know thats kinda funny to people in WC but keep laughing and PC might get the last laugh tonight. Tiny isnt tiny he will be the biggest and strongest man on the feild. Everybody wanted to know about the men in the trenches PC dominated lineman competions . I think WC line were at these competions but all that proves is we are stronger and faster than WC. That could go along way. WE find out in about 10 hrs.

Page 14 wow ! I think this is one of biggest games PC has played . I know thats kinda funny to people in WC but keep laughing and PC might get the last laugh tonight. Tiny isnt tiny he will be the biggest and strongest man on the feild. Everybody wanted to know about the men in the trenches PC dominated lineman competions . I think WC line were at these competions but all that proves is we are stronger and faster than WC. That could go along way. WE find out in about 10 hrs.

From the film that I saw PC's linemen weren't very dominating on the field. If they were PC wouldn't have to run so many misdirection plays and fleeflickers. With the RB PC has you should be able to line up and run over people if your OL is that good but instead you try to run around them. PC's lineman maybe stronger & faster but don't seem to block very well. Now that could go a long way tonight. Iguess we will find out in about 10 hrs.

From the film that I saw PC's linemen weren't very dominating on the field. If they were PC wouldn't have to run so many misdirection plays and fleeflickers. With the RB PC has you should be able to line up and run over people if your OL is that good but instead you try to run around them. PC's lineman maybe stronger & faster but don't seem to block very well. Now that could go a long way tonight. Iguess we will find out in about 10 hrs.

Pc's o line is good their not great, they get the job done. With the speed of mercer at rb I don't think pc would line up and try to run over people if they had the best O line in the state. Mercers strong point is absolutely his speed not his strength. Pc running misdirection plays and fleeflickers is Pc's offensive scheme to utilize its strong points.

It's FRIDAY that means IT'S FOOTBALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About 8 hrs to go hope eveyone has a safe trip over. To the players have a good game and a injury free game. I see Wayne Co. winning by at least 14!!!!! :thumb: Bring your rubber boots it will be muddy again. GO CATS!!!! :D