McMinn Co vs Ooltewah

Tribeguy12

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we understand you are a bears fan, allways...after this week your season is over...come on down and watch the owls play some playoff games at the nest...you can practice cheering in case the bears ever make it to one!!!!!!! :thumb:

good point phish, penalties and turn overs are going to have to stop from here on out!!!

OWLS 20

mcminn co 6

COACH MONROE HAS NEVER LOST TO MCMINN CO!!! HE WILL BE ON HIS GAME THIS FRIDAY!!!!!

Yea big crowd lots of fans and tradition.... Benny has never lost to mcminn but that doesnt mean he cant be beat on friday.Word from Mcminns camp said they were practicing on friday, the day after they drilled walker valley 49-14. I like the enthusiasm and emphasis for the game but if they try pressure the kids too much it could back fire. I say treat it like any other game because if you let the pressure get to you(coaches), you will call plays not to lose instead of callin plays to win. if that happens kiss any dream of upsetting the #1 team in the state goodbye. Just a few words of advice :excl: .... GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!

It couldn't have been much of a practice the day after a game. Sounds like McMinn's coach is already putting pressure on his kids if they are practicing last Friday.....

probably good...because they are going to need it...............too much speed for Owls

and the Owls are due a well played game...if that happens....it spells DOOM for Athens

Some interesting facts:

McMinn opponent combined win / loss record is 37-44

Ooltewah opponent combined win / loss record is 37-44

Againist common opponents McMinn has scored 176 points and allowed 62

Againist common opponents Ooltewah has scored 166 points and allowed 42

What does this mean? Who knows......

Some interesting facts:

McMinn opponent combined win / loss record is 37-44

Ooltewah opponent combined win / loss record is 37-44

Againist common opponents McMinn has scored 176 points and allowed 62

Againist common opponents Ooltewah has scored 166 points and allowed 42

What does this mean? Who knows......

It means you have way more time than most people...Or you are a coach???

Who runs the ball, who stops the run, who plays well on special teams, and who dont turn it over...may sound cliche but its true!!!

True Mcminn lost to Maryville, but then again who hasnt lost to Maryville???.... It took nationally ranked Alcoa four quarters to secure a win at home against the rebels! Since then Mcminn has gotten healthy, played better, and won six consecutive games. This game in my mind comes down to the PLAYERS. Ooltewah trailed at halftime to a mediocre cleveland team last week, but it was expected they would probably be looking ahead to this game anyway. If both teams play their best i still give edge to the Owls because of coaching but if Mcminn plays slightly better they could pull this one out.... GO TRIBE!!!