Crockett v.s. Milan.. game of tha yr!!!

Ratherberacin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gets it?!!!! crazy big game both undefeated!!!! Heard games were bn rescheduled to thur were ppl could attend this game!! Heard there expectn 9000 plus ppl there!!! Role on crockett do ur thng ... Come out an play 100%!!!!!! goooooooooo cavs!!!! Biggg game lots of fans media attention an respect!!!!

Other schools are NOT rescheduling their games on account of this game. There is only one stadium in West Tennessee that could possibly accomodate 9000 people being there. It is not located in Crockett Co. either. Outside of the fact that WBBJ will have someone there to tape highlights for the sports show that night, there will not be any extra media there than what would normally be covering this game. Milan radio will broadcast the game (nobody doing Crockett Co. games this season I believe) and the Jackson Sun and Milan paper will have a reporter there.

Is it a huge game? Absolutely YES. Is it one of the most anticipated games in a while? I would say that it is. Are you a little full of yourself? There is no doubt about it. Have you ever heard of correct spelling and punctuation? Judging from your post, it does not appear so.

And while I am at it, good luck to the Cavs! :roflol:

Who gets it?!!!! crazy big game both undefeated!!!! Heard games were bn rescheduled to thur were ppl could attend this game!! Heard there expectn 9000 plus ppl there!!! Role on crockett do ur thng ... Come out an play 100%!!!!!! goooooooooo cavs!!!! Biggg game lots of fans media attention an respect!!!!

no doubt there will be an overflow crowd at CC for this game which is for the district crown !!! pay no attention to above poster as hes been all over the boards commenting on various topics.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS AND PLAY LIKE THE CHAMPIONS YOU ARE. BOTH TEAMS HAVE VERY MUCH TO BE PROUD OF THIS YEAR !!

Well I know that I sure am excited about this game! It's always been a great West Tennessee powerhouse showdown when these two teams meet.....and Friday night will only prove to be the same thing.

Based on score to score ratio.....I gotta go with my Bulldawgs! They are awesome right now! I don't see them slowing down anytime soon. Based on the fact that Crockett Co beat Dyersburg 21-14 and Milan beat D-burg 35-7.....that shows me that statistically, Milan should win! Now we all know Crockett Co. will bring their 'A' game...(I'd expect NO less)....so it'll be a battle def.

Milan's depth will help them greatly......Their 2nd string players have gotten quite alot of field time this year.....I believe they've played half a ballgame just about every game!

So.....I predict Milan 28 - Crockett Co. 10

hahahahaha @ teams moving their games to Thursday so people can go watch this game. LOL, that's one of the better laughs I've had in awhile.

Well, I expect this game to be close for awhile and Milan will pull it out in the end. I do think that Milan's offense and defense are both better than that of Crockett's. Milan's defensive speed will be able to contain those backs from Crockett. I predict Milan to win by the score of....... 35-14.

hahahahaha @ teams moving their games to Thursday so people can go watch this game. LOL, that's one of the better laughs I've had in awhile.

Well, I expect this game to be close for awhile and Milan will pull it out in the end. I do think that Milan's offense and defense are both better than that of Crockett's. Milan's defensive speed will be able to contain those backs from Crockett. I predict Milan to win by the score of....... 35-14.

Jus wat i heard i wanted sum one to clear that up!!... An as far 9000 thered b a bunch of ppl standing but if im not mistakn theve had over 6000 packed n tha cavs stadium b4!!

Having seen both teams play, I personally feel this game could go either way. I think milan has a definite edge on defense while crockett may have a few more weapons offensively. I like crocketts running attack, but they'll definitely be challenged this week with milans linebacker play. I think it'll be close to the end, but ill play devils advocate and take crockett by 7.

It appears that we agree on something for a change GCP! :thumb: But don't get used to it! LOL

It appears that we agree on something for a change GCP! :roflolk: But don't get used to it! LOL

C'mon now Stannnnn, lol!!! Hey, neither of our teams play each other now so we're good with each other, lol. We do need to meet up with each other sometime so we can put a face with each other. I was down at the MUS game last night and I heard quite a few folks behind me talking about JCS. They were talking about how their record was deceiving of their play. Speaking of MUS...man, they're unbelievable. Check out the DII thread where I posted on that game and look how everything happened it that game. They're amazing to watch!!!!!