ALCOA vs CAK

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Footballdad, I am sure that the CAK kids and coaches are going in to this game with full intentions to win. That is why the Alcoa/CAK game is always a good one.

For all the kids (CAK/Alcoa) I hope they put forth their best efforts, play with sportsmanship, and leave the field without injuries. The best team of the night will go home with the win. Good luck to all and of course, I have to say....................GO TORNADOS

Nicely said :flower: .............. GO WARRIORS

Ok I have read all week about FBD and GVK saying that all the pressure is on Alcoa. How can it be on Alcoa? They have been in this position many times before and with much bigger stakes. I mean come on they play in big games a lot more often than CAK. I mean Alcoa has played Bell Co which was a huge atomsphere, the Maryville game which is bigger than this game with county bragging rights on the line. And we get to the anual event in December, the state title game, so how can you honestly say that Alcoa has all the pressure to play good, when they have been in these types of game much more often. IMHO, I believe they will come out loose and play there game, and since its the first time CAK has been undefeated and challenged for the region title, I think they will be a little tight and nervous. I am just an outsider looking in and keeping up with good high school football :blink: !!! Good luck to both teams!! Hope its an injury free game!!

Disclaimer: this is a poor imitation of Leonards Losers. No insults intended, unless it offends BC & Bridge, :blink:

Nestled in the heart of W.Knoxville, CAK's campus is energized with anticipation for what many consider the biggest football game ever hosted by the Warriors. Christian Academy of Knoxville brings a perfect record of 9-0 into this game for the first time in the football programs short history. The opposing team is district rival and 5 time defending state champion Alcoa Tornadoes, who are also a perfect 9-0 and boast an impressive resume. None other than the District 4AA title is on the line along with a #1 seeding in the playoffs. Nothing has withstood the force of the Tornado attack so far this season, including the perennial state powerhouse Maryville Rebels. But these Warriors are tough and proved they could survive a windy storm up in Betsy last week. (It will take more than photoshop & a plus membership to rattle the CAK faithful.) While the Tornadoes have multiple offensive threats, they will face a defense that has been stubborn all year and should present some problems for the Alcoa offense. The Warrior offense will attempt to fly over the storm with a passing attack that is formidable. The ride will be bumpy, so keep your seat belts fastened.

FootballDad's Forecast: A true David vs. Goliath matchup. I like the way that one ended up :blink: Pick'em, this one is going to be close folks.

GO WARRIORS!