ALCOA vs CAK

I hope the CAK players don't feel like FBD and GVK...

If they do, they are already beat.

Don't worry Columbia, I don't have any eligibility left! BTW, you guys are already beat, you just don't know it yet... :lol:

Alcoa has a lot of teams beat before the game starts because their opponents don't expect to win. I remember when Austin-East had that intimidation factor... those were the good ole' days. The players at Austin-East will believe that they can beat Alcoa... they will fight to the end.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa has a lot of teams beat before the game starts because their opponents don't expect to win. I remember when Austin-East had that intimidation factor... those were the good ole' days. The players at Austin-East will believe that they can beat Alcoa... they will fight to the end of the first quarter.

FIXED. :lol:

:lol:

Columbia, you know I hear all the time about how a team will fight to the end against Alcoa. I haven't seen many that actually do. I think Alcoa would vouch that over the last few years that is exactly what CAK has done, regardless of the score. A search of those old threads will confirm it. I'm not going to say AE wouldn't, but I'll give that statement some credibility if and when your guys prove it.

Come on now CBS, you know better than that. You've been putting too much hot sauce on those wings your eating. :lol: Really doesn't matter though, the guys who will be on the field for CAK fully understand my approach. Me and Lou Holtz are on the same page when it comes to walking softly and carring a big stick, or was that Buford Pusser. :lol: Anyway, I'll defer to you when it comes to "self promotion" on message boards. I don't have any problem with you doing it because it adds entertainment value, but that's just not my style. For the record, I certainly believe CAK can win this game. The odds are stacked against us and any reasonably football wise observer would agree. :lol: But to suggest that I think we're already beat is anything but true. My boys are ready to battle!

Footballdad, I am sure that the CAK kids and coaches are going in to this game with full intentions to win. That is why the Alcoa/CAK game is always a good one.

For all the kids (CAK/Alcoa) I hope they put forth their best efforts, play with sportsmanship, and leave the field without injuries. The best team of the night will go home with the win. Good luck to all and of course, I have to say....................GO TORNADOS

Come on now CBS, you know better than that. You've been putting too much hot sauce on those wings your eating. :D Really doesn't matter though, the guys who will be on the field for CAK fully understand my approach. Me and Lou Holtz are on the same page when it comes to walking softly and carring a big stick, or was that Buford Pusser. :roflol: Anyway, I'll defer to you when it comes to "self promotion" on message boards. I don't have any problem with you doing it because it adds entertainment value, but that's just not my style. For the record, I certainly believe CAK can win this game. The odds are stacked against us and any reasonably football wise observer would agree. :roflolk: But to suggest that I think we're already beat is anything but true. My boys are ready to battle!

I wasn't saying that you think you're already beat. It just sounds like you don't expect to win... and that's okay for a fan. But players and coaches need to expect to win. If they don't, it really decreases their chances of winning.