Sequatchie at McMinn Central

Indian

bigcat77 i agree 100% i'm a polk fan and former player but i'm hoping you guys come back across the mountain with the win. central and polk are always to 2 best team in are area and i'm hoping we both can do something in the playoffs. you guys have a great staff i work the chains on friday night and i could tell i diff in this years team and last they play with way better sportamanship and class and i respect that. Good luck to you guys friday night from a polk fan.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again. The last time some of our Seq. fans got on here talking trash we lost to Bledsoe. No matter how we lost we lost. Trash talking is a detriment to the team, because every one of the players at some point reads this crap. MC will be the toughest opponent we have faced all year. It will take a flawless game to pull out a win Friday. I have been worried about this game the minute Seq. scheduled this game. However, win or loose this game baring any injuries, should help with the playoff run.

Just a reminder, South Pitt was suppose to beat Polk by ever how many they wanted and we all know how that turned out. :roflol:

Just to let you know, I think what I said is the way this game goes. I can not stand Bledsoe & any True Indian Player who has ever PLAYED should feel the same deep down. As for this week I say we are as physical as any team ( besides Alcoa) they have played, if we lace them pads up real good & tight, tighten them chin straps up real tight & play Indian football, bust them in the mouth & take what is rightfully ours..... & Weather or not you think we can I say we WILL by 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your enthusiasm for football over in the valley boys. Our district is not known for its football but it is going to be nice for the blue to beat the indians after the wildcats took down SP. My brother went to the Polk/SP game and said the polk boys hit them in the mouth all night and the pirates didnt know how to handle it. trust me when i say that sequatchie county will NOT even be one of the top three or four hardest hitting teams we have faced all year. purple2thebone you will find out real quickly that the junior varsity football you valley people play won't stand a chance against the Blue.

Sequatchie - 13

McMinn Central - 38 Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two words: Bledsoe County :roflol::wacko::roflol:

Sequatchie had 400 yards of offense in that game and 31 points despite 6 turnovers, and still would have likely won if not for numerous mistakes most notably allowing Bledsoe to take over at the Sequatchie 2 following a fumble and return. I wouldn't look to much into that game for any comparison. Besides that, Bledsoe will almost for sure be an 8-2 team, not an Alcoa but not a bottom level opponent, either.

Sequatchie still lost to Bledsoe, no matter the details. You avoid the critical mistakes and go on to win, and it's the same as making a great TD run in the closing moments, just not as memorable. I still say because of the details, even in a loss, you can't take a lot from it if Sequatchie can avoid such mistakes Friday.

Here we go again. The last time some of our Seq. fans got on here talking trash we lost to Bledsoe. No matter how we lost we lost. Trash talking is a detriment to the team, because every one of the players at some point reads this crap. MC will be the toughest opponent we have faced all year. It will take a flawless game to pull out a win Friday. I have been worried about this game the minute Seq. scheduled this game. However, win or loose this game baring any injuries, should help with the playoff run.

Just a reminder, South Pitt was suppose to beat Polk by ever how many they wanted and we all know how that turned out. :thumb:

Just to let you know, I think what I said is the way this game goes. I can not stand Bledsoe & any True Indian Player who has ever PLAYED should feel the same deep down. As for this week I say we are as physical as any team ( besides Alcoa) they have played, if we lace them pads up real good & tight, tighten them chin straps up real tight & play Indian football, bust them in the mouth & take what is rightfully ours..... & Weather or not you think we can I say we WILL by 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your enthusiasm for football over in the valley boys. Our district is not known for its football but it is going to be nice for the blue to beat the indians after the wildcats took down SP. My brother went to the Polk/SP game and said the polk boys hit them in the mouth all night and the pirates didnt know how to handle it. trust me when i say that sequatchie county will NOT even be one of the top three or four hardest hitting teams we have faced all year. purple2thebone you will find out real quickly that the junior varsity football you valley people play won't stand a chance against the Blue.

Sequatchie - 13

McMinn Central - 38 Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a bold statement that Valley Boys cant play any football. Dont get me wrong im not from there, but i saw Marion Co hang with Alcoa through 3 qtrs last year. Im talking about 16-14 at half or something like that not 35-7 like last week for Mcminn. I think valley teams are very Competitive and always go hard in every game. I think Seq is a physical team and i hope some MCminn players dont go in with that mentality friday night or it could be a long one. This game will not be a blowout and both of these teams will be serious contenders in playoffs next week.

When are we going to let the Bledsoe game go this does no one any good. I don't like loosing to them any more than anyone else, but we need to focus on Central this week and no one else. Central will be the best team we have faced to date and we need the win to help get a good seed. Having said that, loosing want break our season either.

When are we going to let the Bledsoe game go this does no one any good. I don't like loosing to them any more than anyone else, but we need to focus on Central this week and no one else. Central will be the best team we have faced to date and we need the win to help get a good seed. Having said that, loosing want break our season either.

bratt22, you said last season that you didn't like having to play Central the last game of the year....and now its here....do you still feel the same way?......i'm sure you were just worried about the chance of players getting hurt late in the season.......Central is a good team.....better than alot think.....should be a good game.