Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett 1st Round

Red Rebels

Thanks Red.... I will make sure my people harvest enough crops next year in order to satisfy your peoples needs! By claim do you mean tell whoever is sitting in your seats go beat it cause those are your season seats or just getting there early and "reserving" them by laying down every single blanket you own?

Well since I am here I might as well make a prediction which I honestly don't do a lot. MHS 38 D-B 17 (17-7 at the half)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By claim do you mean tell whoever is sitting in your seats go beat it cause those are your season seats or just getting there early and "reserving" them by laying down every single blanket you own?

Getting there early with blankets. I only "own" them for 5 regular season home games. Just a note don't put anything down before the gates open.

By claim do you mean tell whoever is sitting in your seats go beat it cause those are your season seats or just getting there early and "reserving" them by laying down every single blanket you own?

Getting there early with blankets. I only "own" them for 5 regular season home games. Just a note don't put anything down before the gates open.

Are the games there usually packed? Does Maryville always have a lot of fans come? I'll probably be getting there around 6-6:15 to get a decent seat.

Ok… enough of the History Channel. I’m sure we are all enlightened now as I’m sure they were last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, with that same old “back in the day” discussion.

Who is Maryville’s best athlete this year… and are there any D1 prospects to be looking at this Friday? DB has a beast of a RB (Sensabaugh #32) that would rather go over, as appose to around you. He’s has good speed and is a very determined runner. The QB (Roop #4) has a descent arm short to midrange, and has gained confidents as the season has progressed. He’s a gutsy player that doesn’t always make the right decisions, but seems to leave it all on the field. He would rather tuck it and run as appose to passing. At WR (Steele #3) is allusive when he gets the ball, and if he gets in the open field he’s gone… the kid is fast! Those three are your playmakers. On defense DB can be a nightmare unless you can pick up the crazy but very effective Watson (I think it is) blitz package. THS used the threat of the pass to keep the LBs and the DEs honest. Other wise they will be in the backfield all night. The D and O line (starters have good size) both showed out against South and dominated them the entire game…. and South’s line is no slouch. They didn’t fair as well with ours or Boones line… go figure. Secondary is a little soft and tend to play the receiver instead of the ball… but they will line up man to man.

You left out the most versital player on the field. He is a HUGE play maker on both sides of the ball # 5 Sealbolt.

Only Maryville fans would be on here bragging and spitting out stats about their Kiddie Rebel Youth team.

what a joke. I would be embarrassed. :excl::angry:B)

You know, that's funny because I'd be embarrassed if a stud player on my team got suspended from a playoff game because he got in a fight in practice.....

And even more embarrassed if it was because parents on the same teams threatened to take legal action if he did play.....

:excl: