Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett 1st Round

Red Rebels

Wow and you say DB fans have no class? Your the Poster child for this phrase!!!! TN High has a great team this year and it's sad that a MORON like you is trying to over shadow their achievments. You have been riding DB's coat tail, why is that??? Your Tn High has done great yet, you have seem to have lost your mind. At one time you had some good accurate post and now its all crap! Get off of what ever it is your on or should I say go get on what ever it is you need. You need HELP and I'm here for you.

Say what you want Clown... sticks and stones. :lol: This is all fun and games for me. My words are my opinion... nothing more, nothing less. I don't speak for, nor am I the poster child for Tennessee High no more than I am for the Dallas Cowboys (Americas team by the way). I guess I'm going to have to start all my posts with that quote for the "short bus crew" down there in Kingsport. :lol:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to argue Maryville has not had the best record in TN over the last 10-12 years. Because they have. I am a DB fan. We all know DB is down this year. DB scrimmages Maryville, plays MBA, Oak Ridge, Farragut, etc outside their conference to toughen up. And DB got whipped some this year. Usually vs Maryville in preseason DB losses. Cap1 and other DB haters spin this into something it is not. All DB fans know Maryville WILL and can win state at 6A, just not with so much ease. Sorry, Oakland, Riverdale, Brentwood, Franklin would just mop most 5A schools(Maryville is 6A now) . This year I think Maryville will get to semis and prob will win, but not as easy as in past.

Research this all upper East TN haters of DB. In the past 4A could get to the semis before meeting a Knoxville team. DB usually meets these Knox in the 1st round. Check your record against teams west of Morristown, sad. Now this year 5A has better teams for you early, but still not too tough. DB never said Maryville was a non factor in 6A, they know better. I remember TN High in 04 getting ran over, and South as well soon after

Play the tuba boys!!!! One and Done, One and Done. :roflolk:

You all may not like Cap1 but he's speaking the truth. DB fans have said over the past few years how Maryville wouldn't be winning those championships at a higher level and how DB has always played Maryville tough in scrimmages. Just look at the earlier post with the moron saying that DB would have beaten them in the scrimmage if not for the turnovers. Well, now you get your shot and you want to play nice with the Maryville people because you know you are coming home with an L.

And Huck Van Buss is still my favorite basketball coach of all time. :roflol:

Why don't you Idiots get off of it. Do you actually think you have to come on here to try and fire up Maryville to beat DB. a 5-5 team? How stupid! To start with your example is wrong so that make you the "Mo-Ron" chump. The poster never said that DB would of "beaten" Maryville in the scrimmage. As far as what DB fans have said or have not said about Maryville in past years can easily be debated. One thing is that at least 99% of DB fans have great respect for Maryville and always have. Another thing is that up here in "upper" east tn. we have some real cute "posers" that like to create new screen names and pretend to be DB fans just to stir things up. "Up here" its more popular to pull against DB than pull for your own team. I call them Haters. As for Cap1, if you have half a brain you can read his post on this thread and figure out what he's all about. He's also a former Mo-Ron of the year award winner. Maryville fans go through something simular from what I've read on their threads. Losers always giving them grief over this and that. Upper east tn. will rejoice in DB's defeat friday night but I'll bet Maryville will be a class act like they always have been. Its a bad year for us to have to face Maryville but I think we'll have some very good games in the future.

The truth hurts don't it Wac-O!! :D I guess WildCat is a DB hater too. We are all just jealous of the Indians of DB. :thumb: Believe me... by the end of this week the smoke screen you guys have been blowing up ever body's back side these first couple of days on this thread will disappear, and that arrogant attitude of entitlement will show through despite what is getting ready to happen to you Friday night. You guys just can't help it. You drawing Maryville for the first game of the playoffs (that you probably wouldn't have made had it still been the old system by the way) is simply KARMA! If I were you I would start playing up the Mighty DB Band... they are the real deal!! Even though they have instruments, they don't have to go around tuttin their own horn to try to get respect. :roflol:

i thought you was gone crap1 ,it just kills you ,when DB is bad they still get more respect, no one cares what you think for the real Tenn H fans i hope you win fri. night

Here's the game history between DB & Maryville.

DB is 2 Wins and 0 losses:

Oct 1944, DB 28 - Maryville High 0

Oct 1945, DB 32 @ Maryville High 7

Both games played during the season.

ROLL TRIBE! :roflolk:

db71 eye jest hope we can maik hit a little closer Fridee nite..... :roflol:

Me too Stars. I didn't realize there was so much history between these two teams. How old were the current players the last time Maryville and DB played?........... :roflol:

Here's the game history between DB & Maryville.

DB is 2 Wins and 0 losses:

Oct 1944, DB 28 - Maryville High 0

Oct 1945, DB 32 @ Maryville High 7

Both games played during the season.

ROLL TRIBE! :roflolk:

db71 eye jest hope we can maik hit a little closer Fridee nite..... :roflol:

D.B. hopes to make close. STARSNBARS you are the funnist poster and smartest on here. i hope D.B. and Maryville plays every year talk about gettting a tradition started it would be great. just don't rub itin this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to change the tone of this thread which is all over the board, but I have a question about tickets. How come schools don't sell reserved seats for the playoffs. I think the T$$AA allows this, but if they sell any reserved seats during the playoffs then all of them have to be reserved. At Maryville, during the playoffs, I am usually the designated seat saver for my crew and get there when the gates open. I'm used to waltzing in late (telling a few knuckleheads to get out of my seats) and sitting down in my reserved seats. At Maryville about 80% of the home stands are reserved during the season. I guess they would have to number all of the other seats in the stadium to do this. It sure would make tailgating more fun during the playoffs.

I hate to change the tone of this thread which is all over the board, but I have a question about tickets. How come schools don't sell reserved seats for the playoffs. I think the T$$AA allows this, but if they sell any reserved seats during the playoffs then all of them have to be reserved. At Maryville, during the playoffs, I am usually the designated seat saver for my crew and get there when the gates open. I'm used to waltzing in late (telling a few knuckleheads to get out of my seats) and sitting down in my reserved seats. At Maryville about 80% of the home stands are reserved during the season. I guess they would have to number all of the other seats in the stadium to do this. It sure would make tailgating more fun during the playoffs.

Red Rebulls...Eye'll maik a deel wif ye.....Eye'll go and saiv sum seets, so long az ewe feed mommaSTARS off yore talegait.....Nellie Belle's talegait haz ben licked kleen!!!!..... :roflolk:

Red Rebulls...Eye'll maik a deel wif ye.....Eye'll go and saiv sum seets, so long az ewe feed mommaSTARS off yore talegait.....Nellie Belle's talegait haz ben licked kleen!!!!..... :roflolk:

How about we send mommaSTARS into the Skeeterdome early. Should could save about 57 seats by herself, of course we would have to use a wheelbarrow to roll some tailgating food in to her to keep her happy. Maybe you could win the REBEL MOBILE from Ritchie Tractor to haul momma's vittles around on...