Smith County hosts Pearl Cohn Rd. 1

imallin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this reminds me of when i used to be a cross country truck driver running that bootlegged coors back to dixieland. i had an old buddy of mine running interference in this real slick trans-am with a big ole fire bird on the hood. i'd get on that ole cb radio and say, "hey bandit, you got any smokey bears, city kitties or county mounties out there?" and he'd always comeback with "you're all clear sno man!"

those were fun times. the best stories involve the times sheriff "big reid" T. justice and his sidekick glover jr. would try to out manuever the bandit and the ole sno man. it would always end up with reid T and jr. sitn in a wrecked car in a pond in the middle of the sink "hole" while big T would be swatting at jr. with his flattened cowboy hat, and then the bandit and me would drive off with forrest gump's mom and an old basset hound. yes, those were good times indeed. :wacko:

Don't let P-C's record fool you. Their schedule has been brutal. This will be a very good first round game.

You must be kidding...right? :wacko:

Opponent Details Result

Sat Aug. 22 at #7 MBA L 14-42

Fri Aug. 28 at Clarksville NE W 16-7

Fri Sep. 4 Ft. Campbell (KY) L 13-36

Fri Sep. 11 at #9 BGA L 7-23

Fri Sep. 18 East Literature D W 28-0

Fri Oct. 2 at Maplewood D L 6-14

Fri Oct. 9 at Stratford D W 12-6

Thu Oct. 15 Whites Creek D W 20-0

Fri Oct. 23 at #20 David Lipscomb D L 7-13

Fri Oct. 30 CPA D W 10-0

Losses are to MBA, BGA, Maplewood, Ft. Campbell and David Lipscomb.

Not brutal?

this reminds me of when i used to be a cross country truck driver running that bootlegged coors back to dixieland. i had an old buddy of mine running interference in this real slick trans-am with a big ole fire bird on the hood. i'd get on that ole cb radio and say, "hey bandit, you got any smokey bears, city kitties or county mounties out there?" and he'd always comeback with "you're all clear sno man!"

those were fun times. the best stories involve the times sheriff "big reid" T. justice and his sidekick glover jr. would try to out manuever the bandit and the ole sno man. it would always end up with reid T and jr. sitn in a wrecked car in a pond in the middle of the sink "hole" while big T would be swatting at jr. with his flattened cowboy hat, and then the bandit and me would drive off with forrest gump's mom and an old basset hound. yes, those were good times indeed. :wacko:

Whatever it takes to get you through the day snoball....since you don't have anything to do for a week.

Is this even still a 1st round matchup????? They are re-doing the brackets right now.

I could've swore that they announced that Smith was playing someone else right before the radio show went off they air.

I could have heard wrong, but I thought they said they'd be playing Harpeth instead of Pearl-Cohn.

Don't let P-C's record fool you. Their schedule has been brutal. This will be a very good first round game.

You must be kidding...right? :roflol:

Opponent Details Result

Fri Oct. 30 CPA D W 10-0

Not brutal?

Something about the laughing face would've let me know it was sarcasm. But then again, what do I know?

those were fun times. the best stories involve the times sheriff "big reid" T. justice and his sidekick glover jr. would try to out manuever the bandit and the ole sno man. it would always end up with reid T and jr. sitn in a wrecked car in a pond in the middle of the sink "hole" while big T would be swatting at jr. with his flattened cowboy hat, and then the bandit and me would drive off with forrest gump's mom and an old basset hound. yes, those were good times indeed.

Whatever it takes to get you through the day snoball....since you don't have anything to do for a week.

:thumb: reid you ole stick in the mud, i knew when i dropped that hook in the water that it wouldn't take you long to bite and i was right!! :roflol:

i remembered how much you enjoyed my stories last year and i thought you might like to join the adventures!

what's your prediction for the pearl cohn game my dear friend?

You must be kidding...right? :roflol:

Opponent Details Result

Fri Oct. 30 CPA D W 10-0

Not brutal?

Dude...you would have to be living under a rock not to know what kind of team Pearl Cohn has. Give SC fans a little credit. We know all about them. I saw the Lipscomb game on tv. They should have won that game. They have athletes all over the field. Their qb can run with anybody...and likes to carry the rock.

After the showing we've made in the last 2 games...we are...no doubt...a big underdog.