Smith County hosts Pearl Cohn Rd. 1

imallin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...you would have to be living under a rock not to know what kind of team Pearl Cohn has. Give SC fans a little credit. We know all about them. I saw the Lipscomb game on tv. They should have won that game. They have athletes all over the field. Their qb can run with anybody...and likes to carry the rock.

After the showing we've made in the last 2 games...we are...no doubt...a big underdog.

Antwan--PC sounds similar to a team you guys beat twice in 2004 and once in 2005. Your coach seems to be able to come up with a way to stop a team like that. Maybe you guys can just pretend that PC has LA on their uniforms! I was talking to a friend today about how I would like to play you guys again this year. He said it wouldn't matter how good we were playing or how bad you were playing, Jimmy would come up with a way to win!

I will agree that you guys had better snap out of it fast though.

Good luck Friday night!

I am very surprised at the way SC has played the past 2 games. I think that we will find out the true SC team this week. Once again, if they play like they have been, well then it's off to play basketball. However, I don't think that will be the case. They will have something to play for this week, and I think they will pull it out. Keep your heads up and play till the end..... GO SC! :popcorneater:

Go Firebirds.

That's pathetic. No matter what your problem is with Smith County. Cheer for a team that's 70 miles away than kids that could be not 10 minutes from RBS in a playoff game.

:thumb:

No big deal SC3....ole muffin is from RBS....and on a football message board. That's what's pathetic. Muffin's......."GO (anybody but SC)" and "CONGRATS" (anybody but SC) is all your going to get anyway.

Go Firebirds.

That's pathetic. No matter what your problem is with Smith County. Cheer for a team that's 70 miles away than kids that could be not 10 minutes from RBS in a playoff game.

:thumb:

No big deal SC3....ole muffin is from RBS....and on a football message board. That's what's pathetic. Muffin's......."GO (anybody but SC)" and "CONGRATS" (anybody but SC) is all your going to get anyway.

You would have more pulling for Carthage if your mouth was sealed.