Stewart Co. vs. Milan - 1st Round Matchup

Bulldog Fan #2

When you take top notch coaches (Alcoa has a bunch of them) and their pick of the best players from a highly populated area.....it adds up to a dominant team that may just get beat this year by the Milan Bulldogs. Wouldn't that be sweet? :angry:

Wrong again. There are other schools in the county. Alcoa does not have the "pick of the best players" :angry: If that was the case then the next closest school would be depleted of talent. BUT, that is not the case. The school is #1 RANKED 6A MARYVILLE and the school is just 5 miles down the road. :angry:

High school football is life in Blount County. The feeder systems, the community support, the Coaches and the players make champions. Work harder and quite your excuses!

Alcoa 35

Milan 14 next! :cry:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you take top notch coaches (Alcoa has a bunch of them) and their pick of the best players from a highly populated area.....it adds up to a dominant team that may just get beat this year by the Milan Bulldogs. Wouldn't that be sweet? :angry:

Wrong again. There are other schools in the county. Alcoa does not have the "pick of the best players" :angry: If that was the case then the next closest school would be depleted of talent. BUT, that is not the case. The school is #1 RANKED 6A MARYVILLE and the school is just 5 miles down the road. :angry:

High school football is life in Blount County. The feeder systems, the community support, the Coaches and the players make champions. Work harder and quite your excuses!

Alcoa 35

Milan 14 next! :cry:

Blount Co. has around 100k people......Knox Co. has way more that is right next door.......... You ever been to West Tn.? Knox and Blount Co. (Join each other) have more people than all of West Tn. outside of Memphis. How far is Alcoa from Knoxville? I have driven Alcoa Hwy and it's only minutes away.

Look.....you have a great team but you're not comparing apples to apples. Those 10-15 players you talk about can make a real good team..... great.

Alcoa doesn't intimidate Milan like it does some of those other chump teams you play. Lets hope for a rematch. It will be a close game either way.

Can Milan get past Camden and Goodpasture this year? :roflolk:

They most certainly can. They can also get beat by them. I believe that Milan at most spots is just as good this year as they were last year. I think Milan is the favorite, but that doesn't mean anything. Back to this game now. One guy said that Stewart Co.'s 6-4 record is no "fluke". Really? Neither is Milan's 10-0 record. I have no doubt that Stewart Co. is coming into this game to win. Mike Tyson once said, "Everyone has a plan until they get hit." Never thought I would quote Tyson, but it is true. We will see tonight. I can't wait. I have hoped for this game for a 2 years now. Go get em dawgs!!!!

Milan will dominate the first 4 rounds. Milan's running game is to powerful and Milan's D is to aggressive. You can not run the ball on Milan at all. If you try to pass you better get rid of it quick or else SACK. If you try to scramble you will be hit HARD. Oh and btw, those 10-15 out of district players that go to Alcoa. Those are ALWAYS the studs IMO.

Blount Co. has around 100k people......Knox Co. has way more that is right next door.......... You ever been to West Tn.? Knox and Blount Co. (Join each other) have more people than all of West Tn. outside of Memphis. How far is Alcoa from Knoxville? I have driven Alcoa Hwy and it's only minutes away.

Look.....you have a great team but you're not comparing apples to apples. Those 10-15 players you talk about can make a real good team..... great.

Alcoa doesn't intimidate Milan like it does some of those other chump teams you play. Lets hope for a rematch. It will be a close game either way.

Just Crazy..........Knox county IS right next to Blount county. AND........Knox county has about 20 schools that play excellent football. If you want to think Alcoa recruits all the talent from Blount and Knox County you are just plan............STUPID! :roflolk:

The chump teams that would beat Milan:

Bell County KY

Maryville

Fulton

CAK

keep whinning. :thumb:

This is week 1 of the playoffs!!!!!!!! Please, let's stop talking about a possible week 5. To the Alcoa fans, not to disrespect you, but could you please stop coming and taking over the topic. If you want to talk about Milan/Stewart Co. then we welcome you into the discussion, if not please leave this thread and start one for Milan/Alcoa.

To the Milan fans, we would be better served to leave these guys alone right now. It does us no good to look that far ahead. They are just trying to stir the pot. In my opinion it is a bit disrespectful towards the team they are playing this week. Let's just keep our focus. If we do that, we might just get that shot that we want.

This is week 1 of the playoffs!!!!!!!! Please, let's stop talking about a possible week 5. To the Alcoa fans, not to disrespect you, but could you please stop coming and taking over the topic. If you want to talk about Milan/Stewart Co. then we welcome you into the discussion, if not please leave this thread and start one for Milan/Alcoa.

To the Milan fans, we would be better served to leave these guys alone right now. It does us no good to look that far ahead. They are just trying to stir the pot. In my opinion it is a bit disrespectful towards the team they are playing this week. Let's just keep our focus. If we do that, we might just get that shot that we want.

Come on man its Dog Rules= To be the big dog you gotta have the swagger of the big dog. We've always talked that talk and walked that walk. Alcoa is a great team everyone knows that but so is Milan. Milan is the West Tenn Dynasty and always will be. Alcoa and Milan will always meet at some point in the BIG game. That's how its going to be and always will be. To get respect you gotta earn respect and the only team that deserves it so far is Alcoa.

Come on man its Dog Rules= To be the big dog you gotta have the swagger of the big dog. We've always talked that talk and walked that walk. Alcoa is a great team everyone knows that but so is Milan. Milan is the West Tenn Dynasty and always will be. Alcoa and Milan will always meet at some point in the BIG game. That's how its going to be and always will be. To get respect you gotta earn respect and the only team that deserves it so far is Alcoa.

We will cross that bridge when we get to it. There are four other bridges to cross 1st. I want Alcoa as bad as anyone. I think we have a real shot, but this thread is for Milan/Stewart Co. and it should stay that way.

Got to respect that! :roflolk: Good luck Milan.

Can Milan get past Camden and Goodpasture this year? :roflolk:

They most certainly can. They can also get beat by them. I believe that Milan at most spots is just as good this year as they were last year. I think Milan is the favorite, but that doesn't mean anything. Back to this game now. One guy said that Stewart Co.'s 6-4 record is no "fluke". Really? Neither is Milan's 10-0 record. I have no doubt that Stewart Co. is coming into this game to win. Mike Tyson once said, "Everyone has a plan until they get hit." Never thought I would quote Tyson, but it is true. We will see tonight. I can't wait. I have hoped for this game for a 2 years now. Go get em dawgs!!!!

That's actually one of Coach Morris' favorite quotes. Dawgs should win this one. Just don't need any crazy injuries.